(Affiliate links provided for all prices at no additional cost to you)
Good Morning! It’s not long now before Christmas is upon us. Do you have your cards done? Do you need a few quick cards before you mail them out? Here’s a card that came together really quick.
- Cut a panel to 4.25” x 5.5” (we will trim later)
- I used the Honey Bee Mini Pines stencil with my Wendy Vecchi Make Art Station. I like the Make Art Station as I find I don’t need to tape my card down.
- Ink blend the stencil in rainbow order. I used Distress Oxide Inks.
- Next, I trimmed the panel down using the LDRS Creative Diagonal Stitched A2 Card Topper Dies.
- I then used a Concord & 9th MERRY die. This is an exclusive die but I am sure you can find many such words dies. The word was cut from Memory Box Glitter card stock. The shadow was cut from Concord & 9th Peacock card stock. I glued these together with Gina K Connect glue.
- I then stamped the word Christmas with Gina K white pigment inked and covered it with WOW Opaque White Superfine Embossing Powder and heated it with my WOW heat tool. I trimmed this down and created a banner on one side.
- I added foam tape to the sentiment and then a little glue to the foam to allow me to position it. The banner was glued under the Y of merry.
- The stenciled panel was added to a top folding A2 card base with foam tape for some dimension.
- I added some Kat Scrappiness Silver Round Confetti and called it a day!
I hope you enjoy this card. I also hope you have a fabulous holiday season!
As always, thanks for stopping by. I would love for you to subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper
Affiliate links products are listed below at no additional cost to you.