(affiliate links to products provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good morning I hope you are all well and crafting. I have really been enjoying the Winter Whimsy stamp kit from Gina K Designs. If you have not picked it up I would encourage you to do so. It’s such a great value. This is a simple card and comes together quickly. So let’s make a card!
- First cut an A2 card base. I scored at 5.5” for a top folding card.
- Cut 2 more 4.25”x5” panels.
- Cut one panel with the scalloped rectangle from Master Layout 4. We will cut the other after stamping and ink blending.
- Mask off where you want your trees and ink blending.
- Lay out the sentiment and the border stamps.
- Pick out your favorite red ink and stamp. I also used a clear embossing powder and embossed over the red ink.
- Now do your ink blending. I only used one color, using more ink towards the bottom.
- Allow the ink blending to dry completely. You can use your heat tool to speed the process along.
- Once dry use your anti static tool before inking the trees. I used a white pigment ink and stamped it multiple times.
- Cover in white embossing powder. Don’t remove your stamp as I stamped the image again after the first embossing. I wanted a nice coverage.
- Use the Master Layout 2 stitched die for the stamped panel. Use the slightly larger die and cut a piece of coordinating red card stock.
- Glue the stamped panel to the red card stock.
- Glue this to the scalloped panel.
- Add tape to the back and adhered to the card base.
That’s it the card is done! I will also be submitting this for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 533 and encourage you to join the fun.
I hope this inspires you to create your own. As always, thanks for stopping by. I would love it if you would subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper.
4 thoughts on “A stamp set and an ink”
This card is beyond stunning!
Thank you so much!!
Such a stately and stunning card! Thanks for getting your color on at Cupcake Inspirations!
Thank you sooo much! I appreciate you visiting my blog!