(Affiliate links for most products linked below at no additional cost to you)
Good Morning! Kathy here with The Maker’s Movement Design Team! I am so happy to be a new design team member and to be able to work with products from this fabulous company. Do you ever just come across a new stamp set that is so cute you have to have it? (well of course you do you’re a card maker!) The new Ultimate Brunch Stamp Set is fantastic! Pair this stamp set with the Champagne Die and the Sweet Summer paper pack and you have a cute, and funny card. I just had to pair the two. These products are available in the store now.
- Ultimate Brunch Stamp & Die Set
- Champagne Die Set
- Sweet Summer Paper Pack
- Black Ink
- A Stencil
- Die-cutting machine
- Alcohol Markers
- Liquid Glue
- Foam Tape
- Shimmer Pen
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Die-Cutting Machine
- Cut, score, and fold an A2 card base.
- Select a piece of paper from the Sweet Summer Paper Pack. Cut to 4.25″ x 5.5″. Using adhesive tape or liquid glue add this to your card base.
- Cut a panel from 110lb white card stock. I used Neenah Classic Crest Solar White.
- Cut another panel from black card stock.
- I used a stencil from my stash and lightly ink blended it as a background. This panel was glued to the black border panel.
- Stamp, the toast image, and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. Using Alcohol Markers color your image and fussy cut. I used a shimmer pen on the center of the toast.
- Using your die-cutting machine cut your champagne image. I cut the bubbles from this set twice (because what is champagne without bubbles?) I also used alcohol markers for the center of the champagne to add some color.
- Using a stamping platform, I arranged the champagne flute and the toast to see where I wanted my sentiment. Once I made this decision I stamped the sentiment in black ink and embossed it with a clear embossing powder.
- The champagne flute was glued directly to the main card panel. I added foam tape to the toast and to the back of the panel and added it on top of the card base.
Here are some of the new brunch-related items available. Check out those sentiments…..” resting brunch face” is SO CUTE!
I hope you hope you enjoy this card. We would love to see your creations. For more inspiration please subscribe to my blog below or follow me from the social media links at the top of this post. Make sure you stop by The Maker’s Movement Shop to get hold of your Ultimate Brunch and show us your cards. As always, I appreciate each and every one of you!