(Affiliate links to most products provided below at no additional cost to you.)
Good Morning! Kathy from Expressive Paper here with a whole lotta love for you. Christmas is over and it’s almost a New Year. I hope your holidays were filled with love. So it’s time to start our Valentine’s Day cards. This card came together pretty quickly. So let’s make a card!
- First, cut your card base. I am using a top folding A2 card base. Cut at 4.25″ x 11″ and then score at 5.5″ with the new Kat Scrappiness Teflon Bone Folder for a perfect fold. Set this aside. The card stock is Neenah Classic Crest 110lb,
- Next, cut a white card stock panel to 4.25″ x 5.5″.
- Using the Say It With Hearts stamp set, use the heart outline to create a background of these hearts. I used red dye ink to stamp the hearts.
- Then cut a white card stock panel to 3.25″ x 4.5″.
- From the slimline paper pack Heartfelt Wishes, select the four patterns you want to feature. This pack is full of beautiful Valentine’s Day paper. It is double-sided so plenty of patterns to choose from. These strips were cut to 1 1/8″ x 3.25″
- Space evenly and adhere your strips to the smaller white panel with Gina K Connect glue.
- Now we will cut our sentiment. I love this die it is the I Love You Shadow Die Set from Kat Scrappiness. I cut the letter I and the word YOU out from a scrap of white card stock. The shadow was cut from a scrap piece of red card stock. The word LOVE was cut from white card stock and the shadow from red card stock. I arranged the sentiment to fit on the main panel and added glue to adhere the areas that touch.
- I then adhered this to a piece of vellum and fussy cut around the sentiment, leaving a slight border.
- I popped the small main panel and the sentiment up using some iCrafty Double Sided Foam Tape.
- Every Valentine’s card needs a bit of bling and the Kat Scrappiness Raspberry Delight Multi-Colored Pearl Mix has the perfect colors to match the patterned paper.
- The 4.25″ x 5.5″ white card stamped with hearts was glued to the card base.
And that’s it, the card is finished. I thank you all for stopping by to see these beautiful products from Kat Scrappiness in my creation. I cherish each and every one of you and wish you the happiest New Year! Make sure you keep your eyes open for the new releases on January 1st. They are gorgeous! Please subscribe to my blog below and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper
Happy New Year! ~ Kathy