affiliate links for most products provided below at no additional cost to you
I am so excited to be part of the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge “Sweeties” Team. The image from this week’s challenge is sponsored by Digi Doodle Studios and their digital images are SO adorable. Here is my card for the challenge. It was created using the My Girl digital image from Digi Doodle Studios. Please check the website for adorable digital images. Love is in the air for this next challenge as we head towards Valentine’s Day. This challenge is a theme challenge using anything heart-related.
- My Girl Digital Stamp from Digi Doodle Design Studios
- Scenic Backgrounds 1 from LDRS Creative
- 1/4″ A2 Background Strips die from LDRS Creative
- Simon Hurley Small Hearts Stencil
- Tim Holtz Ideology Label Stickers
- Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide
- Stormy Sky Distress Oxide
- Neenah 110lb Classic Crest Card Stock
- Ohulu Alcohol Markers
- Gina K Designs Master Layout 2
- Stickles Glitter Gel-Unicorn
- Teflon Bone Folder from Kat Scrappiness
- Paper Trimmer
- Misti Stamp Platform
- Foam Tape
- Use a paper trimmer to cut your white card stock to 4.25″ x 11″
- Use the teflon bone folder to create a top folding card. Score and fold at 5.5″.
- Gina K Design’s Master Layout 2 stitched rectangle was used for main white card panel.
- Gina K Design’s Master Layout 2 plain rectangle was used to cut the navy card stock.
- I used the LDRS Scenic Backgrounds 1 and stamped the Eiffel Tower image towards the top. I then cuta mask of the same stamp. Masked the image and ink blended around the stamp. I used Chipped Sapphire and Stormy Sky DIstress Oxides.
- I masked off a straight line under the stamped image and ink blended over the Simon Hurley Small Hearts Stencil on the bottom half of the card.
- I adhered the stitched, stamped and stenciled panel to the navy panel with a dot runner adhesive.
- I used the LDRS 1/4″ Background Strips die and cut a piece of navy card stock to divide the upper and lower portions of the card.
- I opened the digital image in my Silhouette Design Studio and sized it to my desired size.
- I colored my image using Ohulu Alcohol Markers. Then I fussy cut the image.
- I added some Unicorn Stickles to the flower centers.
- I used a label sticker sentiment from Tim Holtz Idealogy
- The card panels were adhered with dot runner permanent adhesive and secured to the main card base.
- The My Girl digital image was popped up on foam tape and adhered.
That’s it the card is complete. I am totally enjoying being a part of the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge design team and encourage you to stop by the challenge blog here.
As always, thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe below and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper.
2 thoughts on “all you need is love-CIC Challenge 537-digidoodles”
I like the scene and the image is so awesome great coloring teammate! Have a good day! Cheers, L:)
Thank you so much for stopping by and your kind words! It truly is appreciated!