(affiliate links for most products are provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good Morning! Today I have a card as a Design Team Member for Bearly Art. I have to see I LOVE their glue but had no idea they had washi tape. The 3 Set Washi Tape includes Macaron MIx, Glitter Goodies and Shiny Sorbet set is absolutely beautiful and perfect for Spring. The good news is a design team member I get to extend 10% off of your purchase with Bearly Art. To get the discount, shop HERE and use the code KATHYPISUPATI upon check out. Today’s blog title is appropriate as this card was “nearly difficult” It comes together with very few supplies so let’s get started!
- Bearly Art 3 Set Washi Tape
- Bearly Arts Glue
- I Love You die set from Kat Scrappiness
- Peacock Cover Plate from Kat Scrappiness (or any other cover plate in your stash)
- Gold embossing powder
- Heat Tool
- Paper trimmer
- Card stock
- Die-cutting machine
- Foam tape
- Cut, score, and fold a top-folding A2 card base.
- Cut a white card stock panel to 4.25″ x 5.5″.
- Using your cover plate die, run this panel through your die-cutting machine
- Cut another panel 3.75″ x 5″,
- Using the various washi tapes create your pattern. It doesn’t have to be straight (TIP-if you want it to be perfectly straight cut the panel larger, apply your washi tape, and then use a rectangle die to cut the panel. I used Gina K Master Layout 2 rectangle)
- Die-cut the I Love You dies and shadow from white card stock. Set the shadow aside and emboss the letters with gold embossing powder. (TIP-add the letters to a bit of painter’s tape prior to embossing)
- Use Bearly Art Precision Glue to adhere the letters to the shadow.
- Add foam tape to the back of the shadow and adhere to the washi tape panel.
- Add foam to the back of the washi tape panel and adhere to the cover plate die panel.
- Using Bearly Art Precision Glue adhere this to the card base.
That’s it the card is done. If you have any questions please leave a comment by clicking the word comment under the blog title above. As always, I appreciate every one of you. I would love for you to subscribe to my Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram by clicking on the icons at the top of the blog. Have a wonderful day and go make a card!