It’s time for the annual Cat Blog Hop! this blog hop is put on every year by Her Peaceful Garden It has been going on for 8 years! This is my second year participating as part of the Kat Scrappiness Design Team
My card this year features products from the new Kat’s Meow release from Kat Scrappiness if you are a cat lover, you will LOVE this release! all products are listed below.
- The Kat’s Meow 6×6 Paper Pad
- Pawsome Cats Stamps
- Pawsome Cats Dies
- Simple Sentiments Stamp
- Simple Sentiment Die
- Stitched Nesting Dome Dies
- 3D Box Grass Add On
- Cloud Stencil
- Mother of Pearl AB Round Confetti
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
- Die-cutting machine
- Paper trimmer
- Liquid Glue
- Foam Tape
I love how this little kitty is just waiting for the fishbones to fall! The fish is actually adhered with fishing string so it has a bit of tempting movement. I can just see the kitty’s eyes jetting back and forth!
- Cut, score and fold an A2 top-folding card base.
- Cut a piece of The Kat’s Meow Paper Pad to 3.75”x5”. Cut a piece of white card stock to the same size.
- With the 3D Box, Grass Add-on cut a strip of grass from green card stock. Use the same die to cut into the patterned paper. (about 1” up from the bottom)
- Glue the patterned paper to the solid white rectangle. Inlay the grass die-cut.
- Using the Nesting Stitched Dome Dies, tape two together to create a frame and die-cut 3 frames from white card stock, glue these together. Using the larger die cut a solid dome.
- Using the inner piece, and the cloud stencil, ink blend clouds for the background.
- Stamp your kitty and 2 fish skeleton. Color with alcohol markers.
- Glue a piece of fishing line in between the fish skeletons. It should be about 4” long.
- Decide where your dome die will be placed. Glue the fishing line to the back of the domed die, at the top.
- Adhere the dome die with liquid glue. Center the cloud panel and glue to the card base.
- Add foam to the back of your kitty, leaving a bit of space free towards the bottom.
- Center the string of the fish and loosely adhere your fish so it moves a bit.
- Add a bit of glue to the bottom of the kitty, where it will attach to the dome and add to the frame.
- Stamp your sentiment with the Simple Sentiments stamp and cut with the coordinating die.
- Add foam to the back of the sentiment and add to the panel.
- Add some Mother of Pearl AB Round Confetti. The card is done!
I hope you enjoy this card, and encourage you to head over to the blog hop HERE. I also think you should stop by the Kat Scrappiness store to see all of the new, adorable cat products. Below is a list of all the supplies used for this card. I would love if you would use my links to shop at Kat Scrappiness. These affiliate links provide a small commission to me at no additional cost to you. This allows me to maintain my website and continue to provide inspiration for you. Thank you!