Good morning! It is Feature Day 1 for the latest release from LDRS Creative. The next two days is all about Christmas/Holiday cards. FOr today’s card I have chosen to use the Holiday Floral stamps and dies and a bit of gold!
This card was pretty easy to make. So here are the steps!
- Cut a top-folding or side folding card base.
- Using the Holiday Florals medium sized tree die cut about 10 of the trees.
- Glue them to a piece of gold card stock, Leave a tiny space between each tree for the gold to show through. Cut the panel to your desired size and then cut it again. Glue the top piece to some copy paper.
- Add a strip of gold card stock, the same width.
- Glue down the bottom piece.
- Now with the Natural Granite stamp and a gold pigment ink, stamp the front of the card base. I stamped it a couple of times. This stamp is one of my favorites as it is almost like ”controlled” splattering! (much less messy)
- Now using the Holiday Floral stamps, follow the instructions on the back of the package to stamp your tree on to white card stock. The stamps will create a large tree so from that I cut my focal point with the small triangle I used for the background. Cut out a large white tree, center the stamped, small triangle and adhere with foam tape. I trimmed the stump from the white, large tree and then glued it to the front panel with liquid glue.
- The entire panel was then added to the splattered card front with more foam tape.
- Next I stamped my sentiment with the gold pigment ink. I used the Christmas Sentiment stamp and coordinating die. This will create LOADS of sentiments for all of your holiday cards.
- LDRS Creative now has a coordinating shadow die for the sentiment strips. I cut a bunch of shadows from gold card stock.
- Glue the sentiment to the shadow and add to the card with foam tape.
- I added 3 gold pearls on the corners of the stamped tree for a bit of bling.
I am in love with the new stamps and dies. Head over to the LDRS Creative Store to see all of the new products, Make sure you check out the Daily Inspiration for tons of ideas from our fabulous Design team.
Thank you for stopping by my blog I would love for you to subscribe to my blog below and follow me on social media from the icons at the top of this post. Most products are linked below at no additional cost to you. Sales from these links provide a small commission to me. This allows me to continue to provide inspiration to you. THANK YOU for this support. Have a fabulous day and I can’t wait to see what you create!