(affiliate links for most products are provided below at no additional cost to you.)
Hello! It’s time for another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. For the next two weeks, we have a color challenge for you. The colors for this challenge are pink, gray, and white. These colors are excellent to combine. I encourage you to stop by the Cupcake Inspiration Blog HERE and see all the beautiful inspiration from the Design Team Sweeties!
I have used products from The Maker’s Movement for today’s card. The new release from The Maker’s Movement has some beautiful and fun products centered around thank you and get well cards. You should check these out as I guarantee they will quickly become a staple in your stash! Let’s make a card.
- Thank You Stamps
- Thank You Die & Shadow
- Stacking flowers
- Kat Scrappiness Enamel Dots
- Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
- Die-Cut Machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock
- Colored card stock
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Embossing Powder Tool
- Bearly Arts Precision GLue
- LDRS Hybrid Ink Alloy
- Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick
- Foam Tape
- Cut, score, and fold an A2 top-folding card base from white card stock.
- Using another sheet of white card stock and the Thank You block stamps, and the Alloy ink, cover the entire panel with images.
- Once, the panel is dry, cut out 6 or 7 of the flowers from the Stacking Flowers die set. Use the Alloy ink and ink blend the edges of the flowers.
- Cut a piece of pink card stock to 3.75″ x 5″. Glue the flowers all over the panel. Some flowers will hang off the edges. Cut the pieces off and fill in any areas with these pieces.
- Put the entire panel into your swiss dot embossing folder and emboss according to your machine’s instructions.
- Stamp the Thank You sentiment (from Thank You stamp set) in black ink. Cover with clear embossing powder and heat. Die-cut with coordinating die. I ink blended some Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick ink around the edges of the sentiment.
- Stamp the “you are amazing sentiment and die-cut with the banner die. I used my black alcohol marker around the edges.
- The flower panel is glued to a piece of black card stock 1/8″ larger. This is glued to the card base.
- The Thank You and sentiment are both adhered to on top with foam tape.
- I added a few enamel dots from Kat Scrappiness.
That’s it the card is done. It really is not a difficult card project. Please stop by the Cupcake Inspiration Blog to see all the inspiration. As always, thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all of you. I would love it if you would subscribe to my blog below and follow me on social media from the icons at the top. Have a fabulous day and I can’t wait to see your creations for this challenge!