(Affiliate links for most products provided below at no additional cost to you)
Do you need a few last minute holiday cards? These cards came together so easy and actually were left over pieces from a few other projects. I think they turned out great. Let me know what you think!
- First I cut and scored an A2 top folding card base.
- Next I used the LDRS Creative Modern Geometric Die to cut a 4.25” x 5.5” panel from white card stock. This was adhered to the card base.
- I used the Peace & Joy wreath die and cut two of the same wreaths. One was cut in gold card stock and another was cut from the LDRS Creative Peace & Joy paper pack. These were glued together and adhered to the die cut panel.
- Then I used two different sized circle dies to cut a large piece of gold card stock and a smaller in white card stock.
- I used the LDRS Creative Peace & Joy sentiment stamp on the white circle with embossing ink. Then I covered it with gold embossing powder and heat embossed.
- The embossed sentiment circle was glued on top of the gold circle.
- Next these were popped up with foam tape in the center of the wreath.
- I found some ribbon in my stash and made a bow which was added to the wreath.
I added some gold pearls to the wreath and card 1-DONE!
Card two was done in a very similar manner. Take a peek at the card. The only difference is I used a different cover die and and cut three wreaths from white card stock. The center patterned paper is a leftover from card one. The cover plate die is LDRS Creative Modern Geometric A2 Cover Plate Die.
I hope you enjoyed these cards. As always, I appreciate each of you. Please subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper.