(Affiliate links to most products are provided below at no additional cost to you.)
Each month LDRS Creative has two feature days. It is an excellent time for getting inspiration for the latest release. Make sure you check out all of the design team creations on the LDRS Creative Inspiration page. So let’s make a card!
- Baby Dino Stamps
- Baby Dino Dies
- Geometric Toner Toppers
- A2 Diagonal Stitched Layered Card Toppers
- Decofoil Transfer Sheets
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Card Stock
- Die-cutting Machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Alcohol Markers
- White Gel Pen
- Raven Hybrid Ink
- Cut your card base. This is a top-folding A2 card base.
- Die-cut the largest A2 Diagonal Stitched Card Topper from white card stock.
- Using the Geometric Card Topper card stock, select your pattern. Add the deco foil and run through your laminator. Color the circles with alcohol markers. Die-cut the panel using a smaller A2 Diagonal Stitched Card Topper.
- Cut a piece of black card stock 1/8″larger. Adhere to the foiled panel with liquid glue.
- Stamp, color, and die-cut your Baby Dinos
- Stamp your sentiment and cut it to size. I backed mine with a die frame that I colored with a coordinating alcohol marker. Adhere with liquid glue.
- Cut a circle from the vellum.
- Adhere all layers. I used foam tape to adhere to the Dinos and the main card panel. I used liquid glue to adhere to the die-cut base.
- Add a few silver pearls for a bit of bling.
I hope you enjoy this card and all the Summer Release Inspiration from the LDRS Creative Design Team. As always, thanks for stopping by. I would like it if you would subscribe to my blog below and follow me on social media from the icons at the top of my blog. Have a fabulous day!