(product links below contain affiliate links at no additional cost to you)
As a design team member, I’m thrilled to show you a project I made using Stewart the Sloth and his desire for the caffeinated beverage. Kat Scrappiness currently has over 100 Coffee themed products available here!
Remember, everything in our “Coffee” Category is 15% off from NOV 12-19TH, And as an added bonus we will include EVERYTHING else on our site as well!!!! use coupon code: “FWCOFFEEHOP” for 15% off your order).
We are also having a giveaway! Since Kat Scrappiness is a super sponsor, we will be giving away a $25.00 gift card to the store, PLUS a flash prize which is a surprise package of Kat Scrappiness products!.
If you are a coffee or sloth lover 🙂 please hop along and visit all these amazing blogs. And make sure you hop over to the store to take advantage of the discount!!
Here is the link to the blog hop.
- First, cut, score and fold your 5 x 7 card base.
- Next, use the Never Ending Rectangles to cut a piece of colored card stock and the embossed base.
- After this, I mirror stamped the image and sentiment. (YouTube has many tutorials on this). This would be a separate blog post alone. I stamped Stewart the Sloth in a shade of ink similar to my card stock.
- Next, emboss your larger piece of card stock with any embossing folder you have.
- After this, I stamped my sloth image and I stamped the sentiment on the on white card and stamped with the same ink I used in the mirror stamping.
- Next, color your images with whatever you are comfortable with. I used alcohol markers. I added white gel pen and a black glaze pen for highlights and a little shine.
- Next, the sentiment is added to the sloth. Add foam tape to the back of the sloth.
- Adhere this to the embossed card.
- Add foam tape to the entire panel and pop it up on the card base.
- In the end, I added Pretty in Pink Pearls, Stickles and Glossy Accents.
As always, thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper.