(affiliate links are provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good Morning! Today, I am up on the Kat Scrappiness Blog with some Father’s Day Inspiration. If you need a quick card, this is for you. I used the new Summer Vibes Paper Pack and the Father’s Day Shadow DIe to make it easy! I hope you enjoy it! Let’s make a card for dad!
- Father’s Day Shadow Die
- Summer Vibes Paper Pack
- Round Silver Confetti
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock
- Black card stock
- Foam Tape
- Bearly Arts Precision Glue
- Paper Trimmer
- Die-Cutting Machine
- Cut score and fold a 5.5″ x 5.5″ card base from Neenah Classic Crest.
- Choose a patterned paper from the Summer Vibes Paper Pack and cut it to 4.5″ x 4.5″
- Cut a 4.5″ x 4’5″ panel from Neenah.
- Cut a 4.75″ x 4.75″ panel from black card stock.
- Using your Father’s Day Shadow Die, die-cut the sentiment towards the bottom of the white panel.
- Next, you will cut a few strips from the white panel’s top and one from the bottom.
- Now, glue down these strips onto the patterned paper.
- Trim off any excess.
- Using the Father’s Day sentiment cut another sentiment from black card stock.
- Add a piece of vellum to the back of the sentiment cut out.
- Glue the black Father’s Day on top of the vellum.
- Grab the little stars from the Nesting Fishtail Banner die set. Cut several of the stars from the same black card stock you used for the sentiment.
- Glue the stars down. (TIP: gluing them at a diagonal from the bottom left to the top right draws the eye up to the sentiment/focal point)
- Add some Silver Round Confetti.
- Add the main panel to the black card stock with liquid glue.
- Add foam tape to the back and adhere to your white card base.
See, I told you it was easy! Now I can’t wait to see what you create from these fabulous products now available in the Kat Scrappiness Store.