(affiliate links to most products are provided below at no additional cost to you)
Hi All! I am up on the Kat Scrappiness Blog today with some inspiration from the Summer Release. This card features the A2 Quilted Back Drop Die and the Summer Vibes Paper Pack as well as some other cute products for summer. So let’s make a card.
- Summer Vibes Paper Pack
- A2 Quilted Backdrop Die
- Summer Quokka Stamps
- Summer Quokka Dies
- Twisted Citron Distress Oxide
- Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide
- Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide
- Alcohol Markers
- Bearly Arts Precision Glue
- Foam Tape
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock
- Cut, score and fold an A2 side folding card base.
- With a piece of Neenah white card stock and the A2 Quilted Backdrop Die, run this through your die-cutting machine.
- Ink blend a scrap piece of with card stock using the inks listed above.
- Die-cut the Happy Summer three times from the ink blended panel. I also cut 3 additional pieces from white card stock. I glued these to the back of what will be the middle sentiment. This adds dimension.
- Use liquid glue and adhere the sentiments on top of the quilted panel. Use a T-Square for alignment.
- Glue the entire panel to the card base with a strong liquid glue.
- Stamp your quokka image TWICE. Stamp it once onto white card stock and again on your selected pattern paper from the Summer Vibes pack.
- Fussy cut the surfboard from the patterned paper.
- Color your white quokka image with colored pencils or alcohol markers.
- Die-cut your colored quokka.
- Adhere the surfboard on top.
- Add foam tape to the back of the quokka and add it to your card.
This card is pretty easy to make and I think it turned out pretty cute! I would love to hear your feedback! Please stop by the Kat Scrappiness shop to check out all of the new goodies. As always, thanks for stopping by!