(affiliate links to most products provided below at no additional cost to you)
Are you ready for Easter? What did you give up for Lent? I hope it wasn’t card-making! Today I am sharing the new release from Kat Scrappiness that is available TODAY! These are some of the cutest bunny stamps I own and I had so much fun making these Spring Easter cards for you. I have three cards to share so let’s get hopping! Trust these products make them easy! We also have an Instagram Hop going on with prizes so make sure you check it out HERE
- Kat Scrappiness Hippity Hoppity Bunnies Stamp Set
- Kat Scrappiness Hippity Hoppity Bunnies Die Set
- Kat Scrappiness Hop Into Easter Paper Pack
- Kat Scrappiness Aqua AB Jewels
- Wobble (Yes the bunny wobbles!)
- Paper Trimmer
- Die-cut Machine
- Stamping Platform (optional)
- Alocohol Markers or colored pencils
- Neenah Classi Crest Solar White 110lb card stock
- Coordinating colored card stock
- Using a stamp platform or acrylic block stamp a BUNCH of bunnies (you will only need one but these have a tendency to multiply while stamping).
- Use tour Scan-N-Cut to cut your bunnies or just fussy cut them..
- Color your bunnies using your preferred medium. I used alcohol markers.
- Cut, score and fold a top folding card base that will measure 5.5″ x 4.25″ when folded. I used Neenah Classic Crest.
- To trim down my panels I almost always use Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 die set. It give me perfect rectangles with a thin border. But you can certainly use your paper trimmer. Here are the measurements: blue card stock 3.625″ x 4.875″, the stitched patterned panel measures 2.375″ x 4.125″.
- I have some wavy stitched border dies I used for the hills and a small old cloud die that I added a couple of times.
- The patterned paper is adhered direct to the blue card stock. The clouds are glued directly on top of the patterned paper as are the hills.
- The sentiment was stamped directly on the hill using my stamp platform. I used Gina K’s Black Amalgam Ink and thenclear embossing powder for a bit of shine.
- The main panel was adhered with foam tape to the card base.
- Adhere the wobble to the bunny and a adhere him down.
- Add a few of the Aqua AB Jewels and card 1 is done.
- The card supplies are the same here with the exception of a scalloped rectangle die.
- You have your bunnies so let’s start with the card stock. This is another top folding card base, same measurements as above.
- The Hop Into Easter patterned panel measures 5.25″ x 4.0″
- I cut a piece of white card stock at 5″ x 4″ (it will be cut down later). I masked off a stripe top to bottom and ink blended this stripe. I used Distress Oxides in Concord Grape, Salvaged Patina and Mowed Lawn. I find using the domed ink tools from Tim Holtz gives me the smoothest and best coverage but brushes work too. We all have our preferences.
- The scallop rectangle measures 4.75″ x 3.25″. Notice the scalloped panel is aligned to the bottom right of the patterned paper, so keep this in mind when cutting you won’t have a whole scallop rectangle unless you want then you do YOU!
- I stamped the sentiment using a platform directly to white panel and embossed with clear powder. The top and bottom bunnies were glued down and the middle bunny was popped up with a wobble (again!-yes I am addicted!)
- The patterned paper was glued directly to the base.
- The partial scallop rectangle was adhered to the bottom right of the patterened paper with foam tape.
- I added a few Kat Scrappiness Gold Pearls because they tie in with the sentiment.
- Supplies are the same with the addition of the Kat Scrappiness Intertwined Heart Slimline Die Set and some pearls and splatters.
- Cut, score and fold a slimline card base. Cut a panel from the patterned paper at the same width as the base but 1/4″ less on the top and bottom.
- Die-cut the Kat Scrappiness Intertwined Hearts two times..
- Trace the die-cut onto a piece of scrap white card stock and cut slightly smaller so it hides behind the die-cut. Then ink blend the traced panel. I used DIstress Oxide Villainous Potion.
- Allow the panel to dry then adhere the die-cuts on top using liquid glue.
- Center this panel on the patterned paper and glue or tape down.
- Stamp your sentiment in black ink on a piece of white card stock. I embossed the sentiment with clear embossing powder. Trim it down to your preferred size. I also cut a small strip of coordinating colored card stock and placed it as a shadow behind the sentiment strip.
- The entire panel was adhered to the base with foam tape and a few Kat Scrappiness Iris Pearls were added. I also added a bit of Glossy accents to the bow and some shimmer accents to the top of the carrot.
As always, thank you for stopping by! All of the new products can be found here KAT SCRAPPINESS NEW RELEASE. I would love if you subscribed to my blog and followed me on Instagram @expressivepaper