(affiliate links to most products are provided below at no additional cost to you)
It’s time to see the new Summer Vibes release from Kat Scrappiness! My card today features the new Flutter By stamps & dies and the A2 Reversed Scallop Frame Dies. I will provide the hop details at the end of this post so you can head over there to see all of the inspiration and take part in the fun. Who knows you may win a prize!? So let’s make a card.
- Flutter By Stamps & Dies
- A2 Reversed Scallop Frame Dies
- Summer Vibes Paper Pack
- Friendship Greetings
- Sparkling Snow White Pearl Mix
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock
- Foam Tape
- Bearly Arts Precision Glue
- Gina K Obsidian Amalgam Ink
- Die-cutting Machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut, score and fold a side folding A2 card base from the Neenah card stock.
- Select four colors from the Summer Vibes Paper Pack
- Die-cut your A2 Reversed Scallop frame from one color. Also cut a rectangle the same size as this frame from white card stock.
- From each of the other 3 colors cut a rectangle at 2″ x 3″.
- Center your butterfly die on each colored rectangle and die-cut.
- Using the inside of the wings stamp and Versamark Ink stamp the image, cover with white embossing powder and heat emboss.
- Using a coordinating alcohol marker and the Sparkling Snow White Pearl Mix color your pearl to match the card stock. I used this pearl as the head of the butterfly.
- Cut 3 rectangles from Neenah card stock and stamp the floral image from the Friendship Greetings stamp set. Adhere the die-cut, butterfly rectangles over the stamped image.
- Stamp your sentiment in Gina K Obsidian Black Amalgam Ink. Trim your sentiment to preferred size.
- Arrange your butterfly rectangles on the white rectangle and adhere with Bearly Arts Precision Glue.
- Glue the scalloped frame on top.
- Arrange your embossed butterflies and sentiment and adhere with foam tape.
- Glue the entire panel to the card base.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please head over to my Instagram to check out today’s IG Hop for a chance to win a prize. As always I appreciate all of your support. I would love for you to subscribe to my blog at the bottom and follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest from to icons at the top. Have a fantastic day!