(affiliate links to most products provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good Morning! are you ready for Easter? I know you’re ready for spring because who isn’t?
Kat Scrappiness has a new paper pad for all your spring designs and a sale too! Today I am sharing a card with this paper and a bunch of other products you are sure to love! So let’s make a card!
- Spring Fling Paper Pad
- Hippity Hoppity Bunnies Stamp Set
- Hippity Hoppity Sentiments
- Rainbow Easter Egg Die Set
- Stitched Cloud Coverplate
- Boxed Sentiment Strip Die Set
- Gold Pearl Mix
- Kat Scrappiness Bone Folder
- Kat Scrappiness Embossing Powder Tool
- Colored card stock
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
- Paper Trimmer
- Die-cutting machine
- Cut, score and fold an A2 top-folding card base. I used a coordinating colired card stock.
- Cut a card panel to 4.25” x 5.5”.
- Select a pattern from the Spring Fling Paper Pad and cut to the same size.
- Run the white panel through your die-cutting machine using the Stitched Cloud Coverplate Die.
- Place the cut, white panel on top of your patterned paper panel
- Using your paper trimmer cut these two panels together-at an angle.
- Tape two of these pieces together using low-tack tape. Then cut 1/4” from the top and bottom.
- Die-cut your egg using the Rainbow Eggs die set.
- Trace the egg onto a piece of white, scrap card stock.
- Cutout a solid egg slightly inside of the traced line.
- Glue your die-cut egg on top of this.
- Stamp, color and fussy cut your selected bunny from the Hippity Hoppity stamp set.
- On a coordinating piece of card stock, use the Embossing Powder Tool over your selected card stock. Then stamp your sentiment in white pigment ink. Sprinkle with white or clear embossing powder and heat. TIP-white embossing powder in white ink results in a brighter sentiment.
- Glue down your white panel & patterned card stock to the A2 base.
- Adhere your die-cut egg.
- Adhere your sentiment strip. I added a smaller strip under the area not in top of the egg.
- Add foam tape to the back of the bunny and adhere.
- Add some bling!