(affiliate links for most products provided below at no additional cost to you)
Today there is a brand new release from Kat Scrappiness and it’s everything you need for your birthday cards! Fun dies and papers will make your birthday cards pop! There is also an Instagram Hop with great inspiration from the Design Team so make sure you check that out for prizes @katscrappiness!
Today’s card features the Birthday Essentials Dies, Happy Birthday Shadow die, and the new paper pack. So, let’s make a card!
- Kat Scrappiness Birthday Essentials Dies
- Kat Scrappiness Happy BIrthday Shadow Die
- Kat Scrappiness Birthday Essentials 6 x 8 Paper Packf
- Kat Scrappiness Silver Round Confetti
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
- Kat Scrappiness Teflon Bone Folder
- Die Cutting Machine
- Distress Ink Candied Apple
- Paper Trimmer
- Gina K Designs Connect Glue
- Red Card Stock
- Gina K Designs Master Layout 3
- Foam Tape
- Cut a piece of Neenah Classic Crest card stock 4.5″ x 9″
- Using the Kat Scrappiness Teflon Bone Folder score at 4.5″ and fold in half.
- Using the Gina K Designs Master Layout 3 square set use the two plain square dies.
- With the smaller die cut out a piece of the Birthday Essentials papers.
- With the larger die cut a piece of coordinating red card stock.
- Cut a piece of Gina K Masking paper to 2.75″ x 2.75″.
- Place your mask in the center of the patterned paper.
- Now just lightly ink blend around the make. This is not a necessary step but it adds dimension to your card.
- Now die-cut your Happy Birthday sentiment from the same red card stock you used earlier. Cut the shadow from white card stock. Glue these together.
- Choose one of the candles from the Birthday Essentials die set and cut from white card stock. Trace the die on to a small piece of the red card stock and fussy cut this out (slightly smaller than the die-cut candle). Glue the red card stock behind the white.
- Using the flame dies cut all three out of white card stock. I colored them with alcohol markers and glued all three together. You can use just one if you want. You could also cut from colored card stock in red, orange and yellow.
- I positioned the sentiment towards the bottom of the masked square and adhered with Connect glue.
- The candle was adhered with foam tape. The flame was glued down.
- I added some Kat Scrappiness Round Silver Confetti around the flame and cascading down the card.
That’s it, the card is finished. These dies make the card come together so quickly. I hope you enjoy this card and will check out the new release at Kat Scrappiness. I would love it if you could subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper
As always, thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate each and every one of you!