(affiliate links for most products are provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good Morning, it is Feature Day 2 for the LDRS Creative new release! Please stop by the Daily Inspirations to see all of the creations by our fabulous design team members. Today I am using the Orchid stamps and dies and I am pairing them up with some older fabulous essentials for your crafting! So let’s make a card!
- LDRS Creative Orchid stamps and dies
- 1/8″. 1/4″ and 1/2″ Background Strip dies
- Happy You Sentiment Stack die
- Happy You Sentiment stamp
- Raven Ink
- Kiss Me Ink
- Tangerine Dream Ink
- Lantern Yellow Ink
- Four Leaf Ink
- Bali Ink
- Mrs. Periwinkle Ink
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Scotch Foam Tape
- Bearly Arts Precision Glue
- Heat Tool
- Clear embossing powder
- Die-cutting machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Crafty Meraki Sparkle Magic Gems
- Cut, score, and fold a top-folding A2 card base from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White.
- Cut another panel at 3.25″ by 4.5″
- Using the Background Strip dies and some of your white card stock scraps cut out each of the dies 1X.
- TIP: Using your inks swipe these strips. I chose rainbow colors and did them in rainbow order. Alternate the size of the strips for more interest. This way you can coordinate your card stock with any inks you have. This provides less need for having every type of colored card stock.
- Allow the ink to dry and then glue these strips down to a piece of copy paper. I glued them down at an angle. I then glued down a white panel above and below. I used scrap card stock.
- Using the Gina K Designs Master Layout 2 rectangle die I cut this panel.
- Using a Misti stamping platform stamp the border die from the Orchid stamp set at the top and bottom of the rainbow stripes.
- Next, stamp your sentiment with the Happy You Stack stamp with Raven ink. I added clear embossing and heated it.
- I then cut out all of the sentiments with the coordinating die. This is a great way to get multiple sentiments at once.
- Using a circle die cut out a circle from white card stock scraps
- I embossed this circle with a swiss dot embossing folder.
- Next stamp and color your images. I chose not to color the floral image, just the hummingbird.
- I wanted the floral image to be a bit taller so the sentiment strip didn’t cover so much of it. So what I did is cut it in half. I placed the sentiment in between the two halves and added foam tape to the entire thing.
- Foam tape was also added to the hummingbird.
- The circle was glued directly on top of the stripes
- The bird, floral and sentiment are all adhered with foam tape.
- I added a few crystals from Crafty Meraki and my card was finished.
I hope you enjoy this inspiration and encourage you to check out all of the inspiration on the Daily Inspiration Page. Stop by the shop and see all of the beautiful new products! Please use this link for shopping. It provides me with a small commission to continue to provide this type of inspiration. You can shop HERE.
As always thank you for visiting my blog and supporting my crafty journey. I appreciate all of you! I would love it if you would subscribe to my blog below and click the social media icons above to follow me. Have an incredible crafty day!