(Affiliate links for most products are provided below at no additional cost to you.)
It’s Summer Feature Day 2 on the LDRS Inspiration page. The design team has created tons of cards and paper projects for you using the latest summer release. You can see all of the inspiration HERE! Today, my card features a number of new products and a background from my stash. Let’s make a card!
- Gingko Leaves Die
- A2 Hexagon Cover Plate
- Diagonal Stitched Layered Frames Die Set
- Natural Granite Texture Stamp
- Everyday Sayings Stamps
- Everyday Sayings Dies
- Delicata Golden Glitz Ink
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
- Die-cutting machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Select one of those inked backgrounds you have stashed away! Cut to 4.25″ x 5.5″ Using the Natural Granite Texture stamp and Delicata Ink stamp the background. If you want more of the granite to show turn your card stock and stamp again.
- Die-cut a piece of card stock using the A2 Hexagon Cover Plate. Remove the inner bits and cover the frame with the Delicata Ink. You can also use embossing ink and powder but this ink really does the trick for me. Adhere this to the background from your stash.
- Die-cut 3 of the frames. Use the texture stamp and Delicata to stamp one of the frames. Glue these together. Die-cut the smallest frame from vellum. Using a strong liquid glue adhere the frame to the hexagon frame.
- Die-cut the Gingko Leaves and cover with the Delicata Ink. Fit into the frame and trim to size. Add glue to the back of the leaves and adhere to the vellum. Add glue to the back of the vellum behind the leaves and adhere inside the frame.
- Stamp the sentiment with Delicata ink. Die-cut the sentiment and it’s shadow. Cover the shadow with Delicata ink. Glue these together. Using a strong liquid glue adhere the sentiment across the frame. Also, adhere the entire panel to a top-folding card base measuring 4.25″ x 5.5″.
This card came together quickly. The Granite stamp combined with this gold ink saved me a ton of embossing time AND is a perfect CLEAN way to splatter your cards!. A2 Hexagon Cover Plate provides the perfect space for a stong focal point. I hope you enjoyed this card. I would like it if you would subscribe to my blog below and follow me on social media from the icons at the top of the blog. As always, thank you for visiting my blog! Stop by the LDRS Inspiration page to see all of the new designs from our design team! They are fabulous!