(affiliate links provided below for most products at no additional cost to you)
It’s a beautiful day here in Arizona and time to send some kisses and good wishes your way. Today is Feature Day 1 on the LDRS Creative Inspiration page. There is a load of inspiration here so please make sure you check it out! I am using quite a few beautiful products from LDRS Creative but the primary one is the So Thankful Stamps and Dies. So, let’s make a card!
- LDRS Creative So Thankful Stamps & Dies
- LDRS Creative Doodleborders Stamp
- A2 Diagonal Stitched Layered Card Toppers
- LDRS Creative Raven Hybrid Ink
- LDRS Creative Swimming Hole Hybrid Ink
- LDRS Creative Rainy Day Cloudy Stencil
- Neenah Classic Crest White Card Stock
- Alcohol Markers
- Foam Tape
- Liquid Glue
- Bone Folder
- Paper Trimmer
- Die Cutting Machine
- Stamp Platform
- Cut card base 4.25″x 11″. Score and fold at 4.25″
- Cut panel with A2 Diagonal Stitched Layered Card Topper-Largest
- Cut panel with A2 Diagonal Stitched Layered Card Topper-Smallest
- Mask off about 3/4″ from the bottom.
- Using the Doodle Borders stamp use it to stamp on the smallest panel.
- Using a coloring medium color the little leaves.
- Use the Rainy Day Cloud Stencil with Swimming Hole Hybrid Ink to LIGHTLY stencil clouds on small stitched panel.
- Remove masking tape.
- I then put the masking tape up 3/4″ from the bottom and ink blended a light sandy color for a road.
- Next use Raven Hybrid Ink and clear embossing powder to stamp Sending Hugs & Good Wishes from the So Thankful stamp set.
- Heat emboss the sentiment.
- Now it is time for stamping your images. Using the same stamp set select your critters and stamp away.
- Allow ink to thoroughly dry and then color the images using your favorite medium. I used alcohol markers.
- Die cut the images with coordinating dies. I cut a bunch of the little flowers in white and glued them together for dimension.
- Cut the window from your truck so your critter can pop his head out while driving.
- Layout where you want your stamped images and glue them to the small panel.
- Add foam tape to the small panel, center on the large panel and adhere. I use a little bit of glue with my foam tape to allow for some wriggle room when centering.
- I adhered the whole panel to the card base using a strong double sided adhesive.
- I added a heart and some kiss embellishments……just because.
That’s it the card is finished. Please head over to the LDRS Shop and check out these beautiful products.
As always, I appreciate each and every one of you. Thanks for stopping by my blog, please subscribe below for continued inspiration and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper.