(Affiliate links for most products provided below at not additional cost to you)
Is it snowing where you live? I’m in Arizona so no snow unless I go up further north. However, coming from Minnesota I know a thing or two about snow. Why do you think I moved to Arizona? Today’s card features the kind of snow I like….paper snow! So let’s make a card!
- Cut your paper. The card base is a top folding A2 card. Then I die cut the scallop die rectangle from Gina K Design’s Master Layout 4. I also cut a slightly larger rectangle from black card stock.
- I taped down the edges of the scalloped panel. Then I used the Honeybee Stamps Snowfall Stencil and Concord & 9th’s Cranberry ink.
- I have some snowflake dies in my stash and I cut several snowflakes from white card stock. I then stamped and embossed a snowflake on top of one. I embossed it with gold powder.
- I die cut a larger snowflake in red card stock and gold glitter card stock.
- I offset the red and gold snowflakes and glued them together with Connect glue.
- I then glued the smaller flakes together. I used 4 die cuts to add dimension. These were then glued to the larger piece.
- I glued this to the stenciled panel. This was adhered to the black panel and then to the A2 card base.
- I added a Holiday Sentiment Strip from GKD. That’s it, card done!
As always, thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all of you and the inspiration you give me. Please subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper