(Affiliate links for most products provided below at no additional cost to you.)
Good Morning! Kathy here with the Kat Scrappiness Design Team. I think you are going to LOVE this new release. I will provide links below to the products I am using as well as most of the new release! There is also an Instagram Hop today with a chance to win a $25 gift card to the shop so make sure you check it out. There is also a sale going on for Valentines Day products so make sure you stop by the Kat Scrappiness store to get your items on sale! But now it is time to make a card!
- Cut and score an A2 card base from Neenah Classic Crest 110lb white card stock.
- Die cut a piece of red card stock using the Stitched Heart Cover Plate. We will cut it down later.
- Add some gold (Simon Hurley’s Lunar Paste-Slippery When Wet) and white splatter (Dina Wakley White Gloss Spray)to the red card stock.
- Cut down this panel to 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″. This will leave you with about a 1/4″ border.
- Add some ribbon or twine to the card, slightly above the center of the card. Tape or glue down.
- Add Foam Tape to the back of the splattered panel but not on top of the twine.
- Die cut two hearts for the focal point from the Heart Donut Builder Die set. I used the heart with the irregular sprinkles. I cut it once from white card stock and a once from the gold glitter paper from the Memory Box Festive Glitter paper pack.
- Using a coordinating red ink and blended along the edges of the white heart.
- Offset and adhere the white heart to the gold glitter heart. I also cut a few white hearts with the largest plain heart die and adhered these to the back of the gold to add dimension.
- Using the Kat Scrappiness Embossing Powder Tool, brush some powder onto a strip of white card stock. This tool is a game changer for embossing!
- Stamp Happy Valentine’s Day from the Say it With Hearts stamp set in Versamark Clear Embossing Ink and sprinkle with Hero Arts Gold embossing powder. Brush any excess away and heat with your heat tool.
- Using the Boxed Sentiment Strip dies center your sentiment and die cut it.
- On the back of the hearts add some Foam tape.
- On the back of the sentiment add Gina K Connect liquid glue where it attaches to the heart. Add small pieces of foam to the ends..
- Peel off the foam backing and add a bit of glue to the foam and add over the twine. The glue allows wiggle room when you are placing the heart down.
- Peel off the backing paper from the splattered panel and center it on the card base.
Voila! Card done. I hope you enjoy my inspiration card. As always, thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe to the blog for weekly inspiration and/or follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper
There is an IG Hop with prizes today. So make sure you stop over to @katscrappiness on Instagram for a chance to win.