Cardmakers make life sweet by sending out cards. I have made two cards for you today. Use this stamp set and create multiples very easily. The background is a gel print.
Cards are easy to make with Elle Studio’s “Wonderful You” stamp & die set. Multiple occasions are in this set. The set will find good use in my craft room.
- Use GKD Master Layout 2 stitched rectangle for the background. Use the large rectangle.
- The YOU sentiment is from Elle Studio’s stamp and dies. The ink is LDRS La La Lavender.
- Ink the small sentiment in white pigment ink and emboss. I used Hero Arts Unicorn ink.
- Pop the sentiment up with foam tape. Add dimension by gluing small strips of paper to the small sentiment.
- The card base is 4.25 x 5.5″. It is a top fold card.
- Adhere the panel with foam tape.
- Add Kat Scrappiness Plum Pearls to flowers.
That was so easy why don’t we start card 2.
- Master Layout 2 stitched rectangle cuts the background.
- Wonderful You stamp and dies used for sentiments.
- Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn is the ink.
- Adhere element like card 1.
- Kat Scrappiness Rose Garden Pearls added.
Card 2 is complete! Do you have unused backgrounds in your stash? Why not pull them out and let’s create more! I would love to see what you come up with. Products used for these cards are listed below.
As always, thank you for visiting my blog and I would appreciate if you subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper.
Have a wonderful weekend!