(Affiliate links for most products provided below at no additional cost to you. )
Good Morning! Do you have all your shopping done? Gifts wrapped? Of course not, because like me you are having too much fun with your stamps and dies! Today’s card is an easy one so let’s go….
- Cut your paper. For this card you will need a side folding A2 base, a red panel and another piece of white card stock and a smaller scrap of white.
- Use the large rectangle from GKD Master Layout 2 to cut the white panel.
- Cut the red card stock an 1/8” larger.
- You can use any die you want. I used an older Stampin Up tree punch. Trust me, it’s easier to line up dies! Find where you want your first die and then space them evenly across your white panel. TIP I cut these out from the backside of the card stock so I could draw lines for the spacing. As long as your die is symmetrical this will work and you won’t have to worry about erasing pencil lines.
- I then took another piece of scrap white card stock for the stamping. Make sure it’s large enough to cover your die cut areas.
- Use your Misti to line up your stamps. You can use any stamps you want. I used the border stamps from the Winter Whimsy Kit from Gina K Designs. The ink I used is Scarlet Rose from LDRS Creative.
- Allow the panel to dry and then line them up behind your die cut panel. Use removable tape and secure your stamped image to the die cut panel. Add glue to the back of the stamped image only. Then center on your red panel.
- Remove the die cut panel.
- Stamp your sentiment.
- Add foam tape to the back. I also add a bit of Connect glue to allow me to wiggle it in place if needed. Center this over the red panel and adhere it.
- I added three stars from Kat Scrappiness Glistening Tinsel Sequin mix.
- That’s it the card is done!
As always, thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I truly value all of your comments and look forward to seeing your cards. Have a fabulous day!
Please subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper.