(affiliate links to most products are provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good Morning! Today I am sharing a card that is part of the two-day Paper Crafters Unite Against Racism Instagram Hop. This hop and all of the creator’s spark conversations about this important topic. Racism is prevalent in our society. It is not a political ploy to gain votes. I participate in this hop because my family is a blended family. My husband comes from India and I have two children as a result of our marriage. Awareness matters, unity matters and I hope today you will take the time to spark a conversation with one of the creators. Make a new friend….love each other.
- Cancer Girl-Picket Fence Studios
- Marvelously You Die-Picket Fence Studios
- Create in Quads Layering Stencil-Taylored Expressions
- Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine-Spellbinder
- Misti Stamp Platform
- Blending brushes-LDRS Creative
- Black Hybrid Ink-Picket Fence Studios
- Black Soot-Distress Ink
- Ground Espresso-Distress Ink
- Walnut Stain-Distress Ink
- Rusty Hinge-Distress Ink
- Antique Linen-Distress Ink
- One Fine Day Enamel Dots
- Liquid Glue-Bearly Arts
- Foam Tape-Altenew
- WaffleFlower Silicone Mat
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Cut, score and fold an A2 top-folding card base from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock
- Use any geometric stencil to create a border on your card. The stencil I used was part of SCT’s Crop & Create Delivered virtual event. It is from Taylored Expressions and has not been released to the public yet. (TIP-the Waffle Flower Stencil mat is EXCELLENT for alignment of any stencil.
- Stamp the Cancer Girl image, emboss with clear embossing powder, and heat your image.
- Color your image with your favorite coloring medium.
- Die-cut your image.
- Die-cut the Marvelously You with your die-cutting machine. Cut a 1″ piece of vellum and glue it to the back of the sentiment die.
- Cut the card panel to 4″ x 5.25″.
- Add foam tape to the back of this focal panel. (TIP-add some Bearly Art glue to the foam and it will allow you to wiggle the panel into place).
- Add the clear enamel dots.
As always, thank you for stopping by I appreciate you. Please stop by and visit this Instagram Hop. Start at @hcbc2_handcrafted to start the hop. I would love if you could follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper and if you could subscribe, below, to my blog. Have a conversation with one of the creators today and continue to have new conversations tomorrow.