(affiliate links for most oroducts provided below at no additional cost to you)
Happy Saturday! Today I am taking part in the #rediscoveryoursupplies Instagram Hop & Monthly Challenge There are two themes to choose from for this month. The themes are rainbows & Autism Awareness. Pick one or both! We encourage you to use the stash you have and I know you have stash! For today’s card I chose the Autism Awareness theme as it is an important topic to draw attention to. Are you ready to make a card? Let’s go!
- Creative Memories Puzzle Piece punch This is an oldie. You will probably only find it on eBay.
- Sentiment is from Gina K Designs Beautiful Backyard set.
- Slippery When Wet Lunar Paste from Simon Hurley/Ranger Ink
- Gina K Designs Amalgam Obsidian Ink.
- Gina K Designs Master Layout 2.
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock.
- Bearly Arts Precision Glue
- Die-cutting machine.
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut, score and fold an A2 bard base.
- Cut another white 4.25” x 5.5” panel. Using the Lunar Paste randomly swipe all over the panel. Leave some open white space. Set this aside to dry.
- Using the Master Layout 2 dies, cut a panel of black card stock with the plain rectangle die and another from the panel with dry Lunar Paste using the stitched rectangle.
- Now pull out your red, green and blue scraps. Using the puzzle punch, cut one from each color.
- You will also cut another 10 pieces from white scraps .Glue three of the white ones behind each . This will leave you with one left Cover it with the Lunar Paste and allow to dry.
- The colored puzzle pieces will fit together. Put them together and then glue them down to the panel painted with Lunar Paste.
- Add foam to the back of the gold puzzle piece and glue it in place.
- Add foam to the back of the main panel and adhere to the card base.
- Stamp your sentiment with Gina K Obsidian Amalgam ink. I heat embossed the sentiment with clear powder. Cut the sentiment and adhere with foam below the puzzle pieces.
- Add a few gemstones and your card is done.
I hope you enjoyed today’s card. Please subscribe to my blog and follow me on social media (links at the top) As always, I appreciate all of you!