(Affiliate links to products provided below at no additional cost to you)
Today I am featuring a simple card using the beautiful kit Whimsy Winter from Gina K Designs. The stamps are so beautiful! I made this card for for the AAA CAS Cards Challenge. This card is easy to make so let’s get started!
- First I cut a top folding A2 card base.
- I then used Gina K Designs Winter Whimsy Kit. I stamped the row of houses and wishing you warmest wishes sentiment along the bottom of another A2 panel. I used Gina K Designs White Pigment Ink.
- I embossed this with WOW Opaque Bright White Superfine Embossing powder We will cut this panel down later.
- Using Gina K Designs Masking Magic I created the hill using Distress Oxide inks.
- I used a Scrapbook.com Shimmer pen for the snow in the background.
- I cut this panel with the large rectangle from Gina K Designs Master Layout 2 die set.
- Next I popped this panel up with Scotch Double Sided Foam tape onto the card base.
- Lastly, I added just two stars from Kat Scrappiness Glistening Tinsel Sequins Mix.
That’s it, the card is finished. It really is a simple card. As always, I appreciate you stopping by. Please subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper