(Affiliate links to most products are provided below at no additional cost to you.)
- First cut a slimline card base. The measurement for mine is 3.5” x 8.5”.
- On a separate piece of card stock, stamp your reindeer. Color with your choice of medium. I used alcohol markers.
- Die-cut your reindeer.
- Select a red card stock that you want to use for the lettters and the stitched strips on the edges of the card. Die-cut two strips, 3 each of the letter H and O.
- I added embossing ink and clear powder to the letters and heat embossed them.
- Now cut a strip of white card stock just wide enough to place your letter on. The length is 8.5”.
- Using the small snowflake stamp in the stamp set, randomly stamp snowflakes all over the piece you just cut.. I used a coordinating red ink.
- Align your first H to the left edge and glue down.
- Align your first O to the left and adhere.
- Now do the BOTTOM H & O.
- Find the center point between these two words and do the same with the third word. Glue it down.
- Decide where you want your reindeer on the above strip. Adhere the left edge with glue.
- Add foam tape to the reindeer strip and glue to the main card panel (a bit to the right side)
- Glue down your two Stitched Strips.
- Add the Christmas Glitter Sequin Mix to the left of the deer and you’re done.
These deer are so cute, aren’t they? I hope you enjoyed this card and would love you to head over to the Kat Scrappiness Store and see all of the fabulous new products! Thanks for stopping by!