Hello, my crafty friends! Today I am sharing a beautiful card made with the new Floral Reflections Collections. Today’s card features the lovely, new Flower Frenzy 3D Embossing Folder. For you floral lovers this embossing folder is a must-have in your craft room. It is BEAUTIFUL.
- Flower Frenzy 3D Embossing Folder
- Essential Floral Reflections die set
- Glimmering Just For You Glimmer and Die set
- Die D-Lites Floral Hi
- Brushed Gold Card Stock
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 120lb card stock
- Miscellaneous colored card stock
- Round Pearl Gems
- Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Embellishment Tool
- Liquid Glue
- Foam Tape
- Scoring Tools
Just look at the detail from that embossing folder. It is gorgeous! Another bonus with the new Spellbinder’s embossing folders is their size. These embossing folders measure 5.75″ x 8.75″ so they can accommodate all sizes of cards! Just make sure that your die-cutting machine can handle this size. Now on to the details!
card 1 details
- Cut, score, and fold an A2 top-folding card base.
- Cut the pink card stock to 4.25″ x 5.5″.
- Cut a strip of the brushed gold card stock 4.25″ x .5″.
- Using one of the Essential Floral Reflections dies, die-cut a shape from white card stock.
- Using the Flower Frenzy 3D Embossing Folder run your pink card stock through your die machine according to the instructions for your device.
- Do the same for the Floral Reflections white die-cut.
- Cut your embossed, pink card panel at 2.5″. Don’t cut the bottom down yet.
- Glue this pink panel to your card base with liquid glue.
- Add your strip of Brushed Gold card stock underneath with liquid glue.
- Now add the second section of embossed card stock with glue and trim off the additional card stock.
- It’s time to dig out all of those pretty scraps of card stock you have. Cut the Die D-Lites Hi from darker pink card stock. Find coordinating greens and pinks for the floral background and flowers.
- Glue the loose flowers onto the floral background. Add the letters with foam tape. Add some pearls to the flower centers for fun.
- Adhere the entire focal piece to the main card panel with foam tape.
The texture created from these folders is amazing and the new Essential Floral Reflection dies create the base for a perfect focal point. I hope you enjoy this card. Please let me know in the comments below.
card 2 details
- Cut, score, and fold a side-folding A2 card base.
- Using different sizes of the Essential Floral Reflection dies lay them out on a piece of heavy white card stock. Cut these shapes directly from the card stock.
- Next, with the Flower Frenzy 3D Embossing Folder, emboss all of the die-cut shapes.
- Using alcohol markers color the remaining card stock. I also splattered some Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers on this piece. Glue this directly to your card base.
- Inlay the embossed die pieces with liquid glue and allow them to dry.
- Now using the Glimmer Hot Foil System and a smooth card stock foil the Glimmering Just for You floral plate. I used the Gold Hot Foil for the floral image and the “just for you” sentiment. I then colored the image with alcohol markers. I added the sentiment to a shadow strip from the brushed gold card stock.
- The floral image and sentiment were then popped up with foam tape.
- Need instructions on how to foil? Spellbinders has a whole boot camp on YouTube. Just search for Spellbinders. or CLICK HERE!
I hope you enjoy this card as well. Thank you so much for stopping by and allowing me to share my cards and ideas with you. I really appreciate each of you!
I would love for you to subscribe to my blog below and follow me on social media from the icons at the top of this post. All products are linked below. By shopping with these links I am provided with a small commission at no additional cost to you. It allows me to maintain my blog and other channels to provide more inspiration! Thank you for using these links! Have a fabulous day. I can’t wait to see YOUR creations!