(Affiliate links to most products are provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good morning I have a new card featuring the May Release from The Maker’s Movement. These new products are just in time for Summer and they are super cute! Today my card features the Ice Cream Cone Dies, The Summer Sprinkles paper pack and the Summer Sentiments stamps and dies. So let’s make a card!
- Ice Cream Cone Dies
- Summer Sentiments stamps and dies
- Summer Sprinkles Paper Pack
- Inks (listed below)
- Paper Trimmer
- Die-Cutting Machine
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock
- Kraft card stock
- Gina K Black Obsidian Amalgam Ink
- Bearly Arts Precision Glue
- Foam Tape
- Paper Trimmer
- Die-cutting machine
- Cut, score, and fold an A2 top-folding card base.
- Cut a card panel to 3.75″ x 5″
- Die-cut oodles of cherries. Ink blend them with red ink. Use a black alcohol marker to color the stem.
- Glue the cherries all over your panel.
- Once the glue is dry run the panel through your die cutting machine with the embossing sandwich. What this does is makes the cherries look like they are inlaid into the card panel. (TIP: If you don’t want to do this just leave them glued down.)
- Cut a slightly larger black panel and glue the cherry panel on top.
- Die-cut your ice cream scoop from white card stock and ink blend from the outer edges to the center. (leave the center lighter)
- Die-cut your cone and waffle die from Kraft colored card stock and ink blend with a brown ink..
- Cut the ice cream topper from the Rainbow Sprinkles paper.
- Glue the sprinkles to ice cream.
- Glue the waffle cone pieces direct to the panel.
- Add the ice creamon top with foam tape.
- Stamp your sentiments with Gina K amalgam ink. COver with clear embossing powder and heat emboss. Die-cut sentiments.
- Glue strip sentiment directly to panel. Add SUMMER to the panel with foam tape.
- Add some gems.
That’s it for this card. I hope you enjoy it! I encourage you to visit the Maker’s Movement shop and see all of the May release for your self! The June release is right around the corner and I can’t wait! Have a fabulous day! Please subscribe to my blog below and follow me on social media from the icons at the top of my blog. I sincerely thank you for all of your support!
1 thought on “Summer Days Are Soon to Come-Maker’s Movement May Release”
Summer is ice cream time. I worked at Disney World Borden ice cream shop on Main Street when I was in high school & college.