(Affiliate links provided for most products below at no additional cost to you)
Although February may be brutally cold where you live, it is still the month of LOVE. Valentine’s Day and maybe your anniversary? My Valentines are all done and mailed so for today I thought I would create an Anniversary Card for you. It is Feature Day 1 on the LDRS Creative Inspiration Page. Today you get to see all the new releases from January & February. There are some stunning products in this release.
We all have backgrounds we have created in our stash. If you don’t have background panels I KNOW you have patterned paper. The Lovely Peony Cluster dies is a big, bold, and beautiful die. It cuts so easily and allows for so many possibilities. This card highlights this die and the new sentiment sets from LDRS Creative. The Special Occasions Stamps & Dies will be something you use ALL year, trust me. Please check these sets out as they should be a staple in your craft room.
- LDRS Creative Lovely Peony Cluster Die
- LDRS Creative Special Occasion Stamps
- LDRS Creative Special Occasion Dies
- Raven Hybrid Ink
- A background panel from your stash
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Card Stock
- Liquid Glue-I used Gina K Connect
- Gold Pearls-I used Kat Scrappiness Gold Pearls
- Paper Trimmer
- Die-Cut Machine
- Cut, fold and score a top-folding A2 card.
- Back ground panel is 3.75 x 5″. The black panel 4″ x 5.25″
- Adhere your background or patterened paper to the black border panel.
- Die-cut the Lovely Peony Cluster in Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock.
- I adhered a piece a piece of vellum to the back of the die-cut peony. I fussy cut it a bit smaller than the die-cut and adhered with liquid glue.
- I then die-cut the peony bloom from gold paper. I inlaid the gold petals onto the vellum backed peony and the larger leaves with liquid glue.
- Add glue to the back of the peony and position onto your background.
- Stamp the Happy Anniversary sentiment from the Special Occasions stamp set in Raven Hybrid Ink, emboss with clear powder. Cut with the coordinating die. Adhere on top of the flower with foam tape, for dimension.
- Add the completed panel to the the top-folding A2 panel. I used double sided tape but you can use glue as well.
- Add a few gold pearls and you are done.
As always, thanks for stopping by. I would love it if you subscribed to my blog and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper. Have a fabulous day and keep on crafting! I encourage you to take a peek at the New Release from LDRS Creative here!