(affiliate links for most products are provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good Morning! Are you ready for some inspiration using the new Ukraine Strong Bundle from Kat Scrappiness? We have an Instagram Hop currently going on and we hope you will join in the fun. Did I mention there are prizes? Today I am sharing an easy card using this new bundle. So, let’s make a card and then hop over to Instagram to see all of the inspiration!
- Ukraine Strong Stamps, Dies, and Paper Bundle
- Peacock Backdrop Die
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock
- Round Gold Solid Confetti
- Scoops of Love Dies
- Catherine Pooler Something Borrowed Ink
- Foam Tape
- Bearly Arts Glue
- Guillotine Paper Trimmer
- Platinum Six Die-Cutting Machine
- Cut, score, and fold a top-folding A2 card base from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock.
- Cut another panel from the card stock. Using the Peacock Background Die run through your die-cutting machine.
- Adhere this to the card base with Bearly Arts Precision Glue
- From the Ukraine Strong paper pack, select a pattern and cut to 3.75″ x 5″. Align the heart die from Scoops of Love and run through your die-cutting machine. Adhere a piece of acetate to the back of the heart-opening.
- Cut another piece of white card stock and stamp your sentiment to fit in the center of the heart.
- Add foam tape all around the sentiment. (Tip: Cut another heart from scrap card stock. Place it over the sentiment. This will show you where to add the foam tape.)
- Add gold confetti to the center. Not too much as you still want to be able to read the sentiment.
- I add glue to the top of my foam tape. This allows me to wriggle the top panel into place.
- Using Bearly Arts glue, adhere everything to the main die-cut card panel.
That’s it the card is done. Here is the line-up for the Instagram Hop.
Head over to Instagram – How to Enter:
- Like this post and each DT member’s post along the Hop
- Follow @katscrappiness
- Leave a comment at each hop stop
- Tag some Crafty Friends
The winner will be announced on June 8th 2022 on @katscrappiness
Complete Hop List:
Please stop by to support this cause and peek at some great inspiration using this bundle. Thanks for stopping by I appreciate all of your support!