(Affiliate links for most products provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good Morning! i am oarticipating in an IG Hop today that is all about rediscovering your supplies. This is a monthly hop and if you would like to participate please message @craftwithme101 on Instagram.
Every month we choose a theme and this month the theme is ENCOURAGEMENT. The hop line-up can be found on my Instagram @expressivepaper
- Penguin Palace Perfect Cuts
- Gina K Designs Master Layout 2
- The Maker’s Movement Sweet Summer Paper Pack
- Pinkfresh Studios Believe In Yourself Stamps & Dies
- Kat Scrappiness Aqua AB Gems
- Spellbinder’s Embossing folder
- Neenah Classic Crest 110lb Solar White
- Die-cutting machine
- Bearly Arts Liquid Glue
- Gina K Design’s Tape Runner
- Gina K’s Black Amalgam Ink
- Cut, score and fold a top-folding A2 card base.
- Cut a piece of black card stock 3 6/8” x 5”
- Using the largest rectangle from Master layouts 2 cut a piece of white card stock.
- Choose 3 pieces of the patterned paper and die-cut using the hexagon die.
- Use the same die to cut several hexagons from white card stock.
- Set aside one hexagon for sentiment.
- Place the other hexagons in an embossing folder and run through your die-cut machine.
- Lay out your hexagons on the white panel.
- The three patterned hexagons should be placed first as the focal point and taped with removable tape.
- Place the white
- Trim off excess and use to pieces to fill entire panel.
- Adhere to black card panel.
- Using GKD Amalgam Ink stamp your sentiment.
- On a separate white scrap, stamp the word BELIEVE and cut with coordinating die.
- Add foam tape to the back of the sentiment and hexagon and adhere to main panel.
- Add foam to back of main panel and adhere to card base.
- Throw on a few gems and your done!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all of you!
I would love for you to subscribe to my blog below and follow me on social media with the icons at the top of this post.