(Affiliate links to most products are provided below at no additional cost to you.)
Good Morning! It’s Kathy and today I am up on the Kat Scrappiness Blog with a new card using the Summer Essential Dies from Kat Scrappiness. Do you like putting puzzles together? Do you love dies? Well, this might be a card for you! So, grab some colored card stock and the Summer Vibes paper pack from Kat Scrappiness, and let’s make a card!
- Kat Scrappiness Summer Essential Dies
- Kat Scrappiness Embossed Edge Wavy Frame Dies
- Kat Scrappiness Every Day Brush Strokes Stamp Set
- Kat Scrappiness Classic White Pearls (colored with alcohol marker)
- Kat Scrappiness Rainbow Ombre Reverse Tweezers
- Telescopic Embossing Powder Tool
- Mega Embossing Powder Tool Refill
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Die-Cutting Machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Bearly Arts Precision Glue
- Foam Tape
- Versafine Clair Pigment Ink-Nocturne
- Misti Stamping Platform
- Cut, score, and fold an A2 top-folding card base from 110lb card stock.
- Cut another panel to 3.75″ x 5″.
- I used the beach ball die and small dot die from the Summer Essentials die set. I cut several balls from the plain paper in the Summer Vibes paper pack and several from the patterned paper.
- I cut every other section of the beach ball out.
- I layered the pieces on the solid die-cuts and topped each ball with a coordinating dot die.
- Next, lay out all of your beach balls on the 3.73″ x 5″ panel and adhere with liquid glue. Save one of the beach balls for the sentiment panel.
- Using the Embossed Edge Wavy Frame dies cut a panel from white card stock. I used a medium-sized die.
- I ink blended around the piece using Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers.
- I stamped the sentiment in black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.
- Figure out where you want your sentiment panel and trim off the excess. Adhere to the additional beach ball and trim off any excess.
- The sentiment panel was attached to the main panel with foam tape. The main panel was then attached to the card base with foam tape.
- A few pearls were added and the card was finished. (TIP-don’t have the right color of pearl? Kat Scrappiness Classic White Pearls are easily colored with alcohol markers for the perfect match!)
I hope you enjoy this card and as always, thanks for stopping by. I can’t wait to see what you create! Make sure you head to the shop to purchase these products. I do receive a small commission for your purchase but there is no additional cost to you. Your purchase helps me to continue to bring more inspiration to you! Thank you!