(affiliate links provided to most products at no additional cost to you)
Good Morning! Kathy from @expressivepaper, I hope you had a Happy New Year and are ready to start the New Year with a card featuring the beautiful Perfect Petal Layering Dies. Are you ready to make a simply beautiful card? Well, let’s get started.
- While this card is simple it does have a lot of layers. Cut your card base, mine is an A2 top-folding card. This means it is cut 4.25″ x 11″ and then scored at 5.5″. I used Neenah Classic Crest Solar White card stock.
- I used the same card stock to cut die cut two additional panels using the A2 Dimensional Stitched Layered Card Topper dies. I used the largest two from this set.
- Next, I used the Offset Slimline Stack-ables from the Pastry Pals card kit for another layer. I used the scalloped die. If you don’t have this set pop on over to the shop as it is a fantastic value filled with adorable products. I cut the panel at an angle from a scrap piece of white card stock.
- Now it is time to use the Perfect Petal Layering dies. Cut your pieces from your favorite scraps. I used two coordinating purples, a small piece of glitter paper and an olive green card stock. Glue your layers together using liquid glue.
- It’s time to stamp the sentiment! I used the Happy Me, Happy You Stackables and the Sentiment Stack 2 on black card stock. I used LDRS Snowy White, hybrid ink and covered it with white embossing powder and heated it. Now cut the sentiments out using the die.
- It’s time for a simple background, use a gold paint pen to draw random circles on the smaller, stitched panel. You can also use a gold watercolor paint, your choice. Allow this to dry.
- Adhere the large stitched panel to your top folding card base.
- Adhere the panel with the gold circles on top with foam tape for dimension.
- Add your layered large flower to the scalloped edge panel. I used more foam tape to adhere this to the gold circle panel and then tucked the smaller flower behind with some liquid glue.
- Pop your sentiment up with some foam tape and add a few sequins or pearls for some bling.
That’s it the card is finished! I hope you enjoyed this card made with beautiful LDRS Creative products. Make sure you head over to the LDRS Creative Shop to find all of these items. Thanks for stopping by! For more LDRS Creative projects head over to the Inspiration page. There are tons of beautiful cards by the design team! Happy New Year and keep crafting!