(affiliate links to most products are provided below at no additional cost to you)
It’s time for another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge and for the next two weeks the theme is GRADUATION. It certainly is the season for these cards. If you had a loved one graduate I hope you had an amazing day with them. I was lucky enough to spend last weekend with some loved ones for their son’s graduation and we had an amazing time. Today’s card can be used for more than just graduation. It could be used for any celebratory event. I hope it inspires you to make some beautiful cards. So let’s get started!
- Master Lay Out 7-Gina K Designs
- Distress Oxide Villainous Potion
- Distress Oxide Twisted Citron
- Distress Oxide Prized Ribbon
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
- Black Cardstock
- Spellbinders Clear Stamp & Die of the Month-Old School Notes
- Bearly Arts Liquid Adhesive
- Gina K Tape Runner
- Cut, score and fold a mini-slimline card 3.5″ x 6.5″ from Neenah Classic Crest
- Using the large plain rectangle and the stitched rectangle from Gina K’s Master Layout 7 cut a piece of black card stock and white.
- Ink blend the white rectangle with your choice of inks.
- Using the Old School Notes stamps and dies, stamp and die-cut your chosen images.
- Cut a piece of white card to 1.5″ x 2″ and stamp your sentiment. I used a fabulous set from Penguin Palace called Congratulations.
- Arrange all of your images.
- Pop the main focal point up with foam tape.
- Add a few gems and you’re done.
As always, thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all of you and your kind words. Please join us for this Challenge. You can find the information to play along at CUPCAKE INSPIRATIONS CHALLENGE. I look forward to seeing all of your creations!
2 thoughts on “Bravo YOU!-Cupcake Inspiration Challenge 545”
Nicely done, love the colors and the image is awesome, way to go, teammate! Have a great day! Cheers, Leanne 🙂