(affiliate links to most products are provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good morning! I have some more inspiration using the May release from The Maker’s Movement. I can’t wait to share it so let’s make a card!
- Daquiri Glass Dies
- Ultimate Brunch Die Set
- Cheers/Beer Mug Die Set
- Lunar Paste
- Twisted Citron Distress Oxide
- Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide
- Magical Powders
- Bearly Arts Precision Glue
- Foam Tape
- Die-cutting machine
- Paper trimmer
- Neenah Class Crest Solar White 110lb card stock.
- Cut, score and fold a top-folding A2 card base.
- Cut a white card panel to 3.75″ x 5″.
- Mix some Lunar Paste with water or use your favorite gold medium for splattering, and splatter the background.
- Cut another panel 1/8″ larger (on all sides) from gold card stock. (TIP: I didn’t have any gold card stock so I used some Lunar Paste all around the edges.
- Die-cut the CHEERS sentiment in white.
- Cut it again out of gold card stock. (I used the Lunar Paste to cover the letters)
- Die-cut three of the waffle images from the Ultimate Brunch Die Set. Keep the inner bits in one of these pieces. (TIP: Cover with Press N Seal prior to removing from die.) I glued a smaller circle behind and then glued all the bits back in (yes I am a bit crazy~!)
- Using your Distress Oxides ink blend the waffles.
- Glue the two open waffles to the splattered background and trim off the excess.
- Glue the solid waffle on top, this will be your focal point area.
- Cut 4 of the daiquiri frames out and glue them together.
- Cut 2 of the straws and cover with Lunar Paste. (or use gold card stock)
- Add foam tape to the stem of the daiquiri and glue to the top portion and adhere to the splattered background.
- Using the inner piece you can cover it with anything you want. I used Lindy Gang’s Magical Powders and water. Once dry I covered the piece with Glossy Accents. Check your stash for some of the beautiful backgrounds you have created!
- Glue this inside of the glass.
- Glue your straw on top.
- You will use glue and foam to the CHEERS sentiment. Place the glue on the sides that don’t touch the stem.
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my blog! I hope you will check out these fabulous products from The Maker’s Movement. Please subscribe to my blog below and follow me on social media from the icons at the top. Have a fabulous day and I can’t wait to see your creations!