(affiliate links provided below at no additional cost to you)
Welcome to my blog! Kat Scrappiness is pleased to be a super sponsor for the Coffee Lover’s Blog Hop for the Fall/Winter 2022. The design team members have joined in to show you some of the fun and coffee themed cards they made using some of the Kat Scrappiness “Coffee” related products. We currently have over 100 Coffee themed products available here!
Remember, everything in our “Coffee” Category is 10% off from NOV 11-18TH!!!! use coupon code: “CAFFEINE2022” for 10% off your order).
Since Kat Scrappiness is a super sponsor, we will be giving away a $25.00 gift card to the store to a lucky entry at the Coffee Lovers Hop Main Post!!!
Here is my card for the blog hop. All items used will be listed at the end of the post.
- Perk Up Stamp Set
- Perk Up Paper Pad
- Cuppa Love Paper Pad
- Cuppa Love Shaker Card Dies
- Pearl Glass Dots
- White Card stock
- Die-cutting Machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Liquid Glue
- Alcohol Markers
- Cut, score and fold a A2 top-folding card base from white card stock.
- Cut another piece of white card stock 3.75” x 5”.
- Cut a piece of the patterned paper 1/8” smaller than previous panel.
- Using a coordinating alcohol marker, color around the panel (about 1/4” in from all sides)
- Adhere the patterned paper to the border panel with liquid glue.
- Die-cut a piece of acetate with the coffee mug die.
- Die cut 4 of the coffee mugs from white card stock. Using the same alcohol marker, color 1 of your mugs. I also added a shimmer pen on top. Glue this die-cut to the acetate mug and allow to dry. Glue remaining three mugs on top of acetate.
- Using another piece of white card trace the mug (not the handle). Cut this out slightly inside the traced line.
- Stamp your sentiment onto this with coordinating ink. I also glue a few clay round confetti around the sentiment.
- Add your Pearl Glass Dots into the well.
- Add your sentiment panel on top of mug shaker with liquid glue.
- Die-cut the spoon from a metallic card stock. Add a mound of liquid glue in the spoon well and add more Pearl Glass dots. I also cut an additional spoon from white card stock, colored it with the same alcohol marker and added it to the back of the metallic spoon as a shadow.
- Cut a 1” strip of patterned paper to the width of the patterned paper panel and adhere with liquid glue.
- Glue your spoon on top of this strip.
- Adhere the mug to the patterned paper with liquid glue.
That’s it the card is done! I hope you have enjoyed this card and I encourage you to head over to the Coffee Lover’s Blog Hop. You can start at the Kat Scrappiness Blog HERE! As always, thank you for stopping by! I would love for you to subscribe to my blog. I would love it even more if you use the links below to shop for your favorite coffee items! This provides me with a small commission and doesn’t cost you any more! This helps me to continue to manage my blog and provide inspiration to you. Thanks SO MUCH!