(Affiliate links for most products provided below at no additional cost to you)
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend full of craft time! Today’s card features the new stencils from Kat Scrappiness and the Friendship Greetings stamp set. Are you ready to make a card? I am so let’s go!!!
- Friendship Greetings stamp set
- Falling Hearts Stencil
- Master Layouts 2-Gina K Designs
- Spring Fling Paper Pack
- Enamel Dots
- Neenah Classic Crest 110lb Solar White
- Embossing Powder Tool
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Circle Die
- Pink Fresh Studios Black Hybrid Ink
- Alcohol Markers
- Glossy Accents
- Paper Trimmer
- Die-Cutting Machine
- Foam Tape
- Bearly Arts Precision Glue
- Cut, score, and fold a top-folding A2 card base
- Using the Spring Fling Paper Pack select a patterned paper and cut it to 4.25” x 5.5”
- Cut a piece of white card stock using the stitched rectangle from the Gina K Design Master LayOut 2 die set
- Now stamp your image from the Friendship Greetings stamp set. I also stamped the XOXO sentiment at the same time Cover with clear embossing powder and heat.
- Color your image with alcohol markers.
- Now with the stitched panel stencil the Falling Hearts. I used Distress Oxide Saltwater Taffy ink with Kat Scrappiness blending brushes.
- With the larger rectangle from the Master Layout, 2 dies cut a panel from black card stock.
- Now it’s time to stamp the sentiment in tour stenciled panel. I use my stamping platform for alignment.
- Glue the stenciled panel onto the black one.
- glue your patterned paper into the card base
- Add foam tape to the back of the main panel and attach to the card base.
- Add foam tape to the stamped circle and add a few enamel dots.
- I also added Glossy Accents to the center of the floral stamp and the berries.
I hope you enjoyed this card and i encourage you to take a peek at the new release from Kat Scrappiness
As always I truly appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog I would love for you to subscribe to my blog below and also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest These links are at the top of my blog. Have a fantastic day!!