(Affiliate links for most products provided below at not additional cost to you)
Good Morning! Have you seen the new January Exclusive Kit from LDRS Creative? It is gorgeous and a great deal as you get the stamps, dies, and stencils in the kit. LDRS Creative products are some of my favorites. The dies cut so well. I also LOVE their stencils because each stencil is etched with the outline of the main image. This makes lining up the next stencil incredibly easy. so enough talking about the products, let’s make a card!
- Forget Me Not January Exclusive Craft Kit
- A2 Diagonal Stitched Frame dies
- Raven Hybrid Ink
- Grape Ape Hybrid Ink
- La La Lavender Hybrid Ink
- Fairie Dust Hybrid Ink
- Olive Branch Hybrid Ink
- Prickly Pear Perfection Hybrid Ink
- Midnight Fandango Dual Color Pearls
- Misti Stamping Platform
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Neenah Classic Crest 110Lb card stock
- Foam Tape
- Liquid Glue
- WOW Embossing Tool
- Kat Scrappiness Scoring Tool & Telescopic Powder Tool
- WOW Embossing Powder Glossy Clear
- Cut, score and fold an A2 top-folding card base with Neenah Classic Crest 110lb card stock.
- From an additional piece of card stock die-cut the your front panel using the second largest A2 Diagonal Stitched frame dies.
- Use your embossing powder tool, swipe over the front cut panel.
- Using Raven Hybrid Ink, the Forget Me Not stamps and a stamping platform, stamp your image. Fill up the space as this will be the background. I think I used parts of the stamp 3 times.
- Emboss your image using clear embossing powder and heat with your heating tool.
- Using the stencils blend over the images in the Fairie Dust Hybrid Ink. It is almost a grey color. Use the same color for flowers and leaves. This creates a monotone background.
- Stamp an additional image on another piece of card stock. Also, at the same time stamp your sentiment. You will emboss these as well.
- Select your ink colors. Mine are listed above.
- Use the Forget Me Not stencils and pounce the ink over the stamped image(La La Lavender then Grape Ape). The stencils are labeled ABCD. Start with A & B for flowers then move on to C & D for leaves (Prickly Pear then Olive Branch)
- Die-cut the colored images and sentiment. I also cut 3 additional sentiments to glue together for dimension. DIe-cut a vellum circle to go behind the sentiment. You don’t need to, I just think it makes the sentiment pop a bit.
- Arrange your colored pieces and sentiment. Glue the sentiment to the vellum circle. Attach everything with liquid glue.
- Add some sequins or pearls.
- Place some foam tape on the back of the whole panel and adhere to card base.
That’s it the card is complete. I hope you enjoy it. I would encourage you to check out the LDRS Creative Exclusive Craft Kit. It is a great value and very versatile for all occasions. As always, thanks for stopping by. I would love if you subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper