(affiliate links to most products provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good Morning! Today is Day 4 of being the Guest Designer for Your Next Stamp. It has been a blast to connect with all of the followers of Your Next Stamp. It has also been amazing to work with the people at YNS and use these products. Today’s card features the Hammie I Heart You stamps & Dies
All supplies will be at the bottom of the post and I encourage you to visit Your Next Stamp and see their beautiful products. But now it is time to make a card!
- Hammie I Heart You Stamp Set
- Hammie I Heart You Dies
- Rectangle Die or exacto knife
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
- Alcohol Markers or colored pencils
- Versafine Nocturne Pigment Ink
- Distress Oxides
- Foam Tape
- Glossy Accents
- Paper Trimmer
- Bone Folder
- Die-Cut Machine
- Cut, score and fold an A2 top-folding card base from white card stock. Set aside.
- With a rectangle die that fits well on your card front, adhere the rectangle die with low-tack tape to the front of your card base.
- Open the card with die attached and run through your die machine. Follow your machine’s cutting instructions. Leave enough room at the top or bottom for your sentiment
- Stamp your Hammie of choice on the rectangle. Color with your choice of mediums. I used alcohol markers. Die cut the Hammie from masking paper. Adhere mask to Hammie image.
- Ink blend all over the rectangle. I used Distress Oxides, Chipped Sapphire, Raspberry Preserves and the new Saltwater Taffy.
- I added Glossy Accents to the balloon and the heart of the image. Set the rectangle aside to dry.
- Now let’s stamp the sentiment. I put mine at the top. Place your card base in your Misti, and center your sentiment at top. I always put a piece of acetate on top of my base under the magnets and do a “test” stamp. If it isn’t center I can fix it this way.
- Leave your sentiment in the MISTI. Tip: After we stamp the front of the card base we will re-stamp the sentiment so it pops!
- Using the heart stamp I stamped them in the 3 different oxide inks all over the front of the base. MAKE SURE to mask the back of your card base.. I also used the distress oxide around the edges.
- Re-stamp your sentiment.
- I added Wink of Stella Shimmer pen to some of the hearts and colored some of the hearts in similar alcohol markers, matching our ink blending.
- Close your card, insert the rectangle and tape with removable tape. Open the card and add foam tape to the back of the rectangle. Close your card and press down. This will give you perfect placement for your rectangle.
As always, thank you for stopping by my blog and if you were here all four days THANK YOU. I appreciate all of your support. Please subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram at @expressivepaper for more inspiration. Please stop by Your Next Stamp to see all of the amazing products. I hope you enjoyed this post!