It is time for another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. This week’s challenge is a color theme. The colors for this challenge are rose, poppy, and olive green. I just thought it was time for a MOM card because shouldn’t it be Mother’s Day every day?
Although this card looks complex, it is easy using products from LDRS Creative’s summer collection 2022. So it’s time for a new challenge and a new card!
- Dahlia layering dyes
- LDRS Creative Hybrid Ink Pink Tutu
- LDRS Creative Hybrid Ink Tickled Pink
- LDRS Creative Hybrid Ink Prickly Pear
- LDRS Creative Hybrid Ink Alloy
- LDRS Creative Hybrid Ink Raven
- LDRS Creative Sophie Alpha Uppercase dies
- LDRS Creative One Fine Day enamel dots
- LDRS Creatives Happy Me Happy You Stack Stamps
- LDRS Creatives Sentiment Stack 2 Die
- Neenah Classic Crest solar white cardstock
- Stamp Market card stock in olive green
- A paper trimmer
- A die-cutting machine
- Bearly Arts precision craft glue
- Cut score and fold an A2 top folding card base.
- Cut a card panel from the Stamp Market olive green cardstock measuring 4” x 1 1/8” by 5 x 3/8” inch.
- Cut your main card panel from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock measuring 5 ¼” by 4” inches.
- Using the LDRS Creative Dahlia Dies, cut the blossom and all the leaves.
- Using the LDRS inks mentioned above color your dye pieces accordingly.
- Assemble and glue your dye pieces together and allow them to dry.
- Using the LDRS Creative’s Sophie alpha cut the word mom from your main white panel.
- Using the natural granite stamp from LDRS Creative and the alloy Hybrid Ink stamp the image onto the main panel.
- Stamp and clear emboss your selected sentiment from the Happy Me Happy You Stack.
- Using the Sentiment Stack 2 die cut your sentiment.
- Using Bearly Arts Precision Glue adhere your main panel to the olive-green panel.
- Using foam tape adhere this panel to your card base.
- Using barely arts precision glue adhere your blossom to the card panel.
- Using foam tape adhere your sentiment strip on top of the word mom. Add the One Fine Day enamel dots and your card is finished.
I look forward to seeing your creations in this challenge. For more details, please go to the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge blog and upload your card or paper craft. You have two weeks to take part in this challenge so enter once or multiple times.
As always thank you for stopping by my blog I would love it if you could subscribe to my blog below and follow me on Facebook and Instagram using the icons at the top of this post. Have a fabulous day and keep crafting.
5 thoughts on “It’s Mom’s Day EVERY day!”
This is so pretty, I like the soft background and the flower is wonderful, great card teammate! Have a great day! Leanne 🙂
Thanks my friend!
Such a pretty card Kathy! Hugs!
Thanks so much! Thanks for stopping by my blog!