(Affiliate links provided below at no additional cost to you)
Today I am featuring Varada Sharma’s Winter Wreath and Full Magnolia from the Peace & Joy Bundle. These digital images are so versatile and easy to use. So let’s make a card!
- Download your images.
- Use Microsoft Word or another software to layout your design.
- I used Silhouette Studio.
- Once you have your design print it out.
- I used 110lb Neenah Solar White.
- Color your images with the medium of your choice. I used alcohol markers.
- On the Winter Wreath I used a stencil and Distress Oxide Villainous Potion.
- I then used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut out my images. I used a circle die for the wreath.
- I used Gina K Designs Master Layout 2 to cut out a small stitched rectangle (in white) and the slightly larger rectangle (I used a dark purple rice paper scrap).
- I embossed straight lines onto my stitched rectangle every 1/4”using my Scor-Pal and Kat Scrappiness Teflon Bone folder.
- I then adhered the scored panel to the rice paper.
- The magnolia images were added to the white panel and I popped the large magnolia up with 3M foam tape.
- The sentiment is from LDRS Happy Me Happy You 4×4 Sentiment Stack.
- I used the coordinating die to cut out the sentiment stack. The sentiment was adhered with a small piece of foam tape and Gina K Designs Connect glue.
- I added some Stickles in Platinum to the flower centers and the Gold Pearl Mix from Kat Scrappiness.
That’s it the card is done. I hope you enjoy these digital images as much as I do.
As always thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all of you. Please subscribe to my blog for continued inspiration and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper.