(Affiliate links for most products provided below at no additional cost to you)
Happy Mother’s Day! Today is all about us! I hope you are having an amazing day celebrating your moms! I am sure you all made beautiful cards for this special occasion so I wanted to share mine with you and I hope you enjoy it! So let’s get started!
- Simon Hurley Playful Petals
- GKD Master Layouts 3
- Photo play Mother’s Day
- Crafty Meraki Dance With Me
- Neenah Solar White
- KS Gold Confetti
- Gold Powder
- Die Machine
- Distress Oxides Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon, Wilted Violet
- Cut, score & fold a top-folding A2 card base.
- Using a piece of white card stock measuring 4.25” x 5.5” die-cut with the Crafty Meraki Dance With Me para-die .
- With 2 more pieces of card stock use the Gina K Design Master Layout 3 and cut the small square and small stitched square.
- Ink blend the small stitched square with your choice of Distress Oxides. Allow to dry.
- Use your embossing powder tool, brush powder over the panel.
- Using the Playful Petals background stamp and Versamark ink stamp over the panel a few times.
- Sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat.
- Rub Versamark ink in the edges of the larger square, sprinkle with gold powder and heat.
- Stamp your images from the Mother’s Day set in Versamark, sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat. Stamp the sentiment in the center of the box and emboss in gold.
- Die-cut your images.
- With a water brush and the pink and green oxides paint the buds and leaves.
- Glue the sentiment box to the center of the main panel.
- Glue the flowers to the vase.
- Add foam tape to the back of the flower/vase and add to the main panel.
- Glue main panel and adhere to white die-cut panel. Add foam to this and add to card base.
- I added a few gold confetti to the vase for a bit of bling.
I hope you enjoy this card and that you have an amazing day and manage to get some card-making in.
As always, thanks for stopping by. I would love for you to subscribe below to my blog and follow me on the social media links above.