(affiliate links provided below at no additional cost to you.)
It’s time for another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge and this week anything goes! show us what you got! You can visit this week’s challenge HERE.
I never have enough birthday cards. How about you? So today was the perfect time to increase my stash. The Birthday Essentials die set has everything you need for a great birthday card. Check it out!
- Kat Scrappiness Birthday Essentials die set
- Simon Hurley Mini Heart Stencil
- Kat Scrappiness AB Rhinestones
- Hero Arts Circle Infinity Dies
- embossing folder
- Kitsch Pink Distress Oxide
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
- Foam Tape
- Die-cut machine
- Kat Scrappiness Teflon Bone Folder
- liquid glue
- Neenah Classic CrestCard base- top folding 5” x 5”. Cut, score and fold.
- Use a circle die to cut a 2.5” circle from the 4.5” x 4.5” panel. Then emboss this panel with an embossing folder in your stash.
- With the Mini Heart stencil, partially stencil a 4.25” x 4.25” panel of white card stock. Glue behind the embossed panel.
- Die-cut the two party hats from the Kat Scrappiness Birthday Essentials dies. I used a silver and pink piece of card stock. I fussy cut smaller hats and glued them behind the opposite colored die-cut.
- One hat was popped up on a mini wobble and the other was glued to the stenciled panel behind.
- I added a sentiment from Tim Holtz Ideology Label Stickers and a few rhinestones.
That’s it the card is done. As always thanks for stopping by. I would love if you subscribed to my blog and if you followed me on Instagram @expressivepaper