(affiliate links for most products are provided below at no additional cost to you)
Hello! It’s time for another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. The sponsor for the next two weeks is Pixel Paper Prints. They have some adorable products and for the next two weeks, we get to play with the Unicorns and Rainbows Digital Stamps. Please check out their Etsy shop and their website. The clip art in the shop is so cute! We have a color theme for this challenge, Purple, Lavender, and Pink. Pixel Paper Prints is giving out TWo Prizes so this is the week to play!
Digital stamps are pretty easy to use if you have some computer software and a printer. You can open your digital images in Word, Notepad, Cricut software, and more. I use my Silhouette Studio software as that is what works for me. I lay out my design, save it as a pdf then print it on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock. You can fussy cut the images or scan and cut them out with a cutting machine. I use my Brother ScanNCut DX. So let’s get started with this card.
- Digital Stamp
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock
- Alcohol Markers
- Scissors or Scan N Cut machine
- Shimmer Pen
- Paper Trimmer
- Bearly Arts Precision Glue (10% off if you use the code KATHYPISUPATI at check out)
- Gina K Masking Magic
- Kat Scrappiness Floating Dots Stencil
- White Gel Pen
- Foam Tape
- Print and cut out your digital images. In this case, I type Magical Wished on Your Birthday in my Silhouette Design Studio. I also added some of the butterfly images. I made sure to place these where I wanted them to print (within a 4.25″ x 5.5″ area) Outside of the area I added and sized the Unicorn image.
- I saved this document as a pdf file.
- I printed this out on my printer onto Neenah card stock.
- I colored my images.
- I sent the Unicorn image through my ScanNCut machine as I printed quite a few extra Unicorns and wanted them all cut out. But use your scissors!
- To add a little interest I used some Gina K Masking Magic, die-cut a circle, and then ink blended over the Falling Bubbles stencil from Kat Scrappiness in the colors for this challenge.
- I popped the Unicorn up with some foam tape and added a few gemstones.
I think this card and the images are super cute! What do you think? I would love your feedback so please leave a comment! I would also love for you to subscribe to my blog below and follow me on social media by clicking the links on the top. I can’t wait to see your creations so please check out the fun at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge Blog. As always, I appreciate each of you, and thank you for stopping by!