(affiliate links for most products provided below at no additional cost to you)
Do you like interactive cards? do you like easy cards? Well, today i am up on the Kat Scrappiness Blog with just that! Recently I have fallen in love with the Birthday Essentials die set from Kat Scrappiness and wobbles! These cards are so easy to make. So let me show you how!
Card supplies-links to products listed below
- Kat Scrappiness Birthday Essentials die set
- Kat Scrappiness Birthday Essentials Paper Pack
- Kat Scrappiness Make A Wish Sentiment with Shadow die
- Kat Scrappiness Stitched Cloud Cover Plate
- Kat Scrappiness 3mm Light Gold Star Sequins
- Kat Scrappiness Teflon Bone Folder
- Paper Trimmer
- Die-Cutting machine
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Foam Tape
- Gina K Connect Glue
- Cut, score and fold a standard A2 card base.
- Cut the backgroundpanel from the Birthday Essentials Paper Pack. Size 4″ x 5.25″
- Die cut a 4.25″ x 5.5″ white panel with the Stitched Clouds Cover Die. We will trim this to 3.5″ x 4.75″.
- Die-cut the Make A Wish sentiment from a card stock that coordinates with your patterned paper.
- Cut a piece of vellum to 1.25″ x 4″.
- Put liquid glue on back of sentiment, center and adhere to vellum. I let the glue dry for about 30 seconds or tap of some of the glue before applying it to the vellum.
- Die-Cut your balloons in a solid color card stock. Don’t lose the litte highights. These will be inlaid adfter we glue the ballon pieces together.
- I also cut an additional white piece for each balloon. Glue the colored piece to the white piece. Allow to dry.
- I put a tiny piece of tape on the back of each balloon where the highlight was cut from. Then I glued both highlights in. White highlight gets glued on top.
- The strings were cut from white card stock as well.
- I added a wobble to the largest balloon.
- Decide where you want your balloons to go. It helps to adhere your sentiment first.. You can cut the strings of the balloons if needed.
- Glue the smaller balloons directly to the white panel. Remove the tape from the wobble, add a bit of glue and glue the largest balloon down.
- Now go crazy with sequins 🙂 I wanted the sequins to draw your eye upward.
- I used double sided adhesive to attach these two layers to the card base. That’s it the card is done!
I hope you enjoyed this card and will make a wobble card for someone you love. I guarantee they will LOVE you for it. As always, thanks for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe to my blog below and follow me on Instagram @expressivepaper. Have a fantastic fun-filled day and do what you love to do!