(Affiliate links to most products provided below at no addItional cost to you)
Good morning! I am using products from the Maker’s Movement new release. This card features the new Striped Heart Dies and Sunflower Die set. do you have backgrounds in your stash? This heart die is great fir using up that stash and creating a quick card! So let’s get started!
- Striped Heart Dies
- Sunflower Die Set
- Summer Sentiments and Die
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock
- Colored card stock
- Pearl Powders
- Silver embossing powder
- Embossing Folder
- Die-cutting machine
- Liquid glue
- Paper trimmer
- Cut, score and fold an A2 card base.
- Using colored card stock cut a panel measuring 3.75” x 5”
- Find a card panel you have created in your stash. it can be an ink blended panel, patterned paper, whatever you have.
- Align the Striped Heart Die and with tour die-cutting machine cut the shape out. Save the out portion of the die-cut, we will use it to align the stripes in your colored card panel. With liquid glue, using the outline piece, glue the stripes into place.
- With any embossing folder run the entire panel through your die-cutting machine.
- Die-cut two of the small sunflowers from vellum. Offset the vellum sunflowers and glue in the center.
- From your created background, use the small circle die to cut a circle. Glue this to the center of the vellum flower..
- Stamp the ”wish you were here” sentiment into a strip of the colored card stock. emboss with silver powder and heat. Use the flag die from the same set and cut out your sentiment. Add a strip of foam to the back. adhere to your main card panel.
- Add foam tape to the back of your panel and adhere to the main card base.
The card is finished. This die set is great to use with your scraps, patterned paper or mixed media panels. I hope you enjoy the card today. I would love for you to subscribe to my blog from the link below. You can also follow me on social media by clicking the icons at the top.