(affiliate links for most products are provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good Morning! Today I am over on the Kat Scrappiness Blog with some graduation card inspiration for you. I am using the new stencils from Kat Scrappiness and this card features the Falling Starlight Stencil and the Proud Of You Shadow Die sentiment. All supplies for this are listed below so please feel free to shop your favorites! I have quite a few relatives graduating this year. I thought it would be fun to use the school colors on their cards.
- Falling Star Stencil
- Hello Die from Reversed Scallop Mini Dies
- Mini Ice Cube Embellishments
- Bone Folder
- Blending Brushes
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Memory Box Glitter Paper Pack 6″ x 6″
- Embossing Powder Tool
- Versamark Ink
- Gold Embossing Powder
- Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade
- Distress Oxide Squeezed Lemonade
- Distress Oxide Black Soot
- Misti Stamping Platform
- Die Cutting Machine
- Bearly Arts Precision Glue
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut, score, and fold an A2 card base from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock.
- Cut a card panel at 4.25″ x 5.5″
- Center the shadow from the Proud of You dies in the top third of the panel and die-cut.
- Die-cut the words from white card stock. I used Lunar Paste and covered the words. Allow this to dry.
- Ink blend the card panel. I used Antique Linen, Dried Marigold, Iced Marmalade, and Black Soot.
- After the panel was dry. I added the Falling Starlight Stencil on top and put Lunar Paster over the top.
- To the back of the dry panel add a piece of acetate slightly larger than the shadow opening. I used double-sided adhesive.
- Add dimensional foam tape around the opening and all around the base.
- Sprinkle in your shaker elements.
- TIP: Once I remove the paper from the foam tape I add Bearly Arts Precision glue. This allows for adjustment when adding the card base.
- Add your card base.
- Add glue to your sentiment and allow it to dry.
- I added the Black Tie Sprinkles to the shaker element and to the front of the card.
That’s it my card for today is done! As always thanks for stopping by! Make sure you stop by the Kat Scrappiness store to pick up the NEW stencils! They are essential to anyone’s stash! Have a great day!